What was your favourite vehicle in GTA: Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by MisterRay97, Sep 5, 2014.

1. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

GTA: Vice City had a lot of cool cars and bikes. I liked the Sentinel and the Sentinel XS. Those cars were smooth and fun to drive. I enjoyed driving the Cheetah and the Infernus as well. Deluxo was a great car too. The PCJ 600 was my favourite bike. What vehicles did you love to drive in GTA:VC?

1 person likes this.
  2. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Ha ha, great topic. I play Vice City quite often, so my favorites will change a lot. For me, the favorite car will be the one that is in the garage, so my favorite (at that time) will be in the mansion (if I am there yet) in an assortment of colors. Favorites are (in no order) Inferneus, Comet, Banshee, Cheetah, and the Hotring racer.

3. Athertle

Athertle New Member

I've forgotten most of the car names by now, but one of the ones that I do remember is the Deluxo. Great car.

4. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I'm pretty sure the Deluxo is based on the Delorean.[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Really love the Cheetah, Love the Ferrari Testarossa, so much..

6. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

Whoa, I forgot about the Hotring Racer! I didn't like to drive it on the roads, but it was a lot of fun in the stadium ring.

Yes, it looked a lot similar to the DeLorean. My brother is a Back to the Future fan and loved that car!

1 person likes this.
  7. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I don't know much about the cars, but I am really fond off them. I used to collect cars on the streets for days in the game until I had so many. I destroyed each and ever one of them.

8. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I'm pretty sure that the Hotring racer is the fastest car in the game. It's great for the Bank heist mission where you have to race Hilary.

9. axwell2000

axwell2000 New Member

I liked the the bikes, the cars, the boats and just every vehicle was badass in its own way. I especially liked the buggy and the baggie and also running over the people you helped in taxi and ambulance missions.

10. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I actually forget about the Hunter. It's the army helicopter, and it's very bad ass.

11. erik120

erik120 New Member

I personally liked the luxurious cars like the Infernus, it was very fast and just awesome to drive in. I used to have racing cars from the racing event stocked up in my garages. Also limos, because fancy.
    I later got hd mods for cars and everything else, for the infernus especially I had a bugatti veyron.

12. Stardust

Stardust New Member

I really loved the Deluxo. It was super fast. Vice City is such a great game. Personally it's my favorite GTA game of all time.

13. SS42A

SS42A New Member

For land vehicles, I like to cruise on either a Cheetah, Hotring Racer, or Infernus. Firing your submachine gun while cruising at top speed makes you a total gangster. For air vehicles, nothing beats the Hunter from up above, raining down missiles on unlucky targets. For bikes, it's either the Sanchez for maneuverability or the PCJ-600 for top speed.

14. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I loved to ride the bikes and I also loved the Diablo car. I also had fun with the tank as I would drive through the streets and blow up cars and people. The Sanchez was fun to ride.

15. CandraLovell

CandraLovell New Member

Еvеn аftеr соmрlеtіng thе gаmе І dоn't knоw mу fаv саrs bесаusе І usuаllу usе реrsоnаl саrs.

Тhе Еntіtу ХF іs nісе bесаusе уоu gеt tо drіvе іt іn а mіssіоn оn thе hіghwау. Іt drіvеs vеrу wеll, аnd thе stуlіng іs sіmрlе, but lооks vеrу slісk.

Тhе Ѕurаnо іsn't tоо fаst but іt lооks а lоt lіkе оnе оf mу drеаm саrs: Меrсеdеs-Веnz ЅLЅ АМG.

Аlsо thе Аddеr, І fоund іt rесеntlу аnd tunеd thе hеll оut оf іt, аnd іt gоеs fаst, рlus іt lооks lіkе thе Вugаttі Vеуrоn.

Аnd оf соursе thе саrs rеturnіng frоm рrеvіоus GТА's lіkе thе Іnfеrnus, Ваnshее аnd Вuffаlо.

16. vennybunny

vennybunny Member

Whatever spawned when you type getthereamazinglyfast.

I was a very heavy cheater back then.

17. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

I love the bikes especially the Sanchez. Just like in SA, that was a favorite back then in VC. I also like the Caddie. It's easy to use and can take me anywhere. If it overheats, I can just simply cheat lol.

18. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I was never into the bikes up until recently. When I'm collecting from the properties I'll cruise around on a Harley, and have some good tunes playing.

19. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I love infernus. I like the slick design of it on Vice City and until now.

20. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

There are certain cars that I only like in certain colors. For example, I only like the Cheetah in blue or red as well as the Corvette. The Infernus I only like in red. And the Comet has to be black for me to like it enough to store it away in the garage.