What was the last mobile game you played? and do you still play it currently?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by ddrmario123, Nov 12, 2013.

1. ElizaMed

ElizaMed New Member

Water Trucks. Started it this weekend and get a feeling I'll be hooked for a looong time. Cargo games are my weak spot and that one makes getting the load to the destination almost impossible!

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree. The second one was still pretty fun but it just made it way too simple for my taste. Both are still very well made games though.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I don't usually play games on my phone but I play 2048 just to spend some time.

4. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Umm...let me think...
    I think that the last mobile game I played was Subway Surfers, and yeah I still play it currently, whenever I'm in school and it's a boring lesson I always get my smartphone out and start just randomly playing it, also I play it when I have some spare time or I'm bored at home. It's a good game in my opinion and if you haven't played it so far, try it out there's a lot of versions of it out there on google play.

5. Maxx Johnson

Maxx Johnson New Member

The last mobile game I played was Clash of Clans. This was back in March-April. I don't play it anymore as I quickly lost interest in the game.

6. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

I think the last game I played was Dead Route, so not a racing game. Granted, it's quite an old game and has been out for a couple of years now. However, I remember some of the older versions of the game when it first came out and it has been improved significantly over the course of the updates. I didn't think much of it at first but I love it now!

7. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I tried that game but never got into it. I tried it just to see why everyone is obsessed by it but so far I've been put off by it and I don't want to spend too much time leveling up or buying items and upgrades.

8. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Last thing I played on my mobile was Hearthstone. Blizzard just released it for Androids, and I recently got it myself. It's not too bad, but I feel like it kind of lags on the phone.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Smash Office, and I still play it from time to time. It's just a time-waster, honestly - not a lot of effort put into it. The game is fun and addictive :p.

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I recently just started on fallout shelter and now I can't stop playing. It's very addictive and very well made. The best part is that it can be played offline and you can play it for hours without even noticing.