What was the last mobile game you played? and do you still play it currently?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by ddrmario123, Nov 12, 2013.

1. ddrmario123

ddrmario123 New Member

I've been playing The Lord of the Rings: The Hobbit. It's this city building game that also includes a map to invade other territories or other people's city. I'm currently still playing it and it's pretty fun. I've spent weeks playing this game so far and there's always giveaways for this game so you always get free stuff. Do any of you play or have even heard of this game?

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm not at all a LOTR fan, so no. :D The last game I played was Infinity Blade, and I never really finished it. I just put it down months ago and I never even thought about it again until now. It's still a very good game, though.

3. xdratx1

xdratx1 New Member

I was just playing a game on my android phone called 'Creeper Sound prank'. It's not exactly a game, but its basically an app that makes a creeper sound and I manage to scare the crap out of my little brother.

4. randee555

randee555 Member

The last game I played was Cooking Dash. I still play it from time to time. I've always been a fan of time management games especially on my phone, it kills time when I'm stuck somewhere with nothing to do.

5. fireinyourwords

fireinyourwords Member

It sounds ridiculous, but I've been playing Marvel Puzzle Quest non-stop for the last few months. It's just a matching game and the updates and additions of new heroes seem to be few and far in between, but I can't stop playing this game. I'm addicted to it.

6. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

Mine was Angry birds and I don't play it any more because it's just boring now.

I don't do nay mobile gaming now, doesn't really entertain me much.

7. Poynt

Poynt Member

Um, Minecraft is probably the last game I played and I am still playing it right now and I am trying to build an empire out of the mobile version.

8. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

The last mobile game I played was Plants vs Zombies 2 and yes I am still playing it. I might go play it in a minute matter fact.

9. Rawisjason

Rawisjason Member

Last game I played was Clash of Clans, and that was only yesterday. My iPhone broke so I won't be playing it for a while. It's a really fun strategy game, and I was really into it.

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing with Plants vs. Zombies 2 and I am loving it! I really enjoyed the first one, and I was a little skeptical about the second one, but it fortunately is still just as fun and a lot more full experience-wise. I'm also very glad that it's free. :)

11. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Micromon. It's a monster-capture game that just released a few days ago. It's very fun and anyone that enjoys Pokemon should definitely give this game a try.

12. jurew2

jurew2 Member

The last game that I downloaded on my phone Geometry Dash and I still play it of course, if I weren't this wouldn't be the last game I downloaded. This game lets you overcome obsticles by jumping with a tap on your screen. It gets harder and harder, there are no checkpoints so it a game that can make you rage. I like it though, I like the music and the challenge that brings the game on the table, if you're up for a challengre I would suggest you try out this game.

13. ray king

ray king Member

I recently played Tiny Thief from the makers of Angry Bird. It is a game that I definitely like more than Angry Bird. I hope they make another, point and tap game like this. Its easy and has a nice story too.

[​IMG]

14. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

The Amazing Brick, actually. It's basically the same premise as Swing Copter, fly vertically without making contact with obstacles, yet it's much simpler and easier to get the hang of than Swing Copter. I love playing it and listening to the classical music when I'm ready to lay back and relax for awhile.

15. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I got to try out this game just recently and I agree it is pretty fun. I didn't get addicted to it as much as other games,though, to be honest, but it's still very good for a little amusement.

16. camsdad

camsdad New Member

I've been playing a lot of Dead Trigger, the first one. I'm not a fan of the new format in part 2, because I enjoy being the one pulling the trigger. Automatic shooting takes away from my pride in being a Zombie Slayer.

17. Gin0710

Gin0710 Member

Bubble Witch Saga. I play it sometimes but not as often. I only find myself playing it while waiting for something. Otherwise I don't.

18. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

Air Control lite is about the only game I play on my Android Phone nowadays. I am not much interested in endless running games or side-scrollers to be honest.;

19. camsdad

camsdad New Member

I was playing Retry last night and I am indeed still playing it. It's kind of like Flappy Bird, except more annoying because holding down on the screen too long makes you do a loop, and it's hard to just fly straight. It's a terrible game but an amazing way to kill time.

20. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

The new super smash bros for 3ds. i still play it. i feel as if the future of gaming is going to be in a hand held format. with stronger and stronger devices to play these games its only a matter of time until a console becomes obsolete!