What to do after you complete all the missions?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by pristine, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Takedon

Takedon New Member

Once I complete all the missions I usually try and get all the achievements but for GTA V the only thing that I did was to go on multiplayer. Multiplayer is the only thing that keeps me playing this game because it's way more fun with friends. But if I was to chose what would I do in singleplayer after I finished all the missions I would personally just go on rampages and steal the best cars I could possibly find.

2. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

Wait for the DLC :p
    But seriously though, you can try a lot of challenges on your own. Maybe start a new game, but this time try to give yourself a handicap, like you are only allowed to use a certain guns for the whole game. Or try to outdo your previous record of how long you survived in a "war" with the cops. Or try to collect the cars, get your favourite car, and try to collect every colors of that car.

3. firestarian

firestarian New Member

I mess around online with my group of friends, I also enjoy just driving around doing nothing, but sometimes it is time to move on to another game, or replay another Grand Theft Auto title, I'm currently playing San Andreas once again (Gotta love the cheat codes), after that I might do IV again, who knows?

4. Wick99

Wick99 Member

I play online and then go back and play the strangers and freaks. After that I usually just play something else and then inevitably switch back when my friends get online. I don't play for 100% completion or anything. That's crazy.

5. Rylag

Rylag New Member

Play GTA Online but if you get bored there plenty of things to do in single player. Find all the cool hidden easter eggs they have in the game.
    Go on killing rampages if that is your thing :D
    What I normally do is I bike on half pipes and punch people on the streets. I prefer to do in single player because more people, cars and other stuff seem to appear more than in online but then if you have friends you can have fun with go play GTA Online.

6. DankAllen

DankAllen New Member

Me and my friends have been playing the online mode and when someone goes into the store to rob it, we put cars in the way so the can't get out. It's so funny when the cops come.

7. StompnNubs

StompnNubs New Member

I redid the story just to re-do Lester's assassination missions so I could buy all the propertys and have enough money to buy tanks, helicopters, etc. If Online gets boring, you can always just see how long you can last destroying downtown in a tank, stealing a jet and having dogfights around the military base, or just play on franklin for 20-30 minutes then switch over to Trevor to get a good laugh. He's always getting into something.

My personal favorite is when you switch to him and hes on a vespa chasing some dude on a vespa yelling "Scooter brother!" and all sorts of other hilarious things.

Or just buy a really nice car, hop it up, and see how fast you can go around the entire map.

8. matrixor

matrixor Member

When I complete all the missions, I go and earn some money and just do random stuff. I usually drive and do stunts. Sometimes I go online and kill some players. I really like to play with my friends. It's really fun if you have friends to play with.

9. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Kill things and online play.

10. Scott Rooney

Scott Rooney New Member

Heres a fun little list that I have compiled to do after you have completed the story mode in GTA V:
    • Spend all your money, whether it be cars, planes, clothes or hookers!
    • Gain as many cops as you can, and then make a great escape, ensure that you have plenty of sticky bombs, ammo and a really fast car.
    • Run and jump to the top of Mount Chiliad, might be boring but at least you can say that you've done it!
    • Run from the top of the map to the airport, once again, it might be boring, but you can say that you have done it!
    • Complete the game 100% there are plenty of hidden jobs in GTA V!
    • Complete as many achievements/trophies as you can.
    • Complete the 'under the bridge' achievement, fun and good Gamerscore!

11. gadgetised

gadgetised New Member

I start running people down, blowing things up, using cheats, just having fun with it really. That is what open world gaming is about.

12. idlecuriosities

idlecuriosities New Member

Once I've completed all of the story missions, I usually go after all of the collectible and work towards getting 100% completion. I am a bit obsessive about collectibles, and I usually try to find them all in any game I play. The spaceship parts took forever to find, but I felt like I had to.

13. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Just go and kill some pedestrians :D. And see how long you can hold back the police from arresting you :D.

14. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

This is the great thing about GTA games, even after you have finished all the missions there is so much to do! Just take a stroll around listening to the radio, go on a killing spree! Or play online a bit with friends or strangers! On GTA 4 I use to spend 90% of my time just chilling about really. Love free roaming games

15. nickjt

nickjt Member

I left out most of the side missions on my first play so I had almost all of the side missions left. This probably took as long as the actual game to go through as the game is ridiculously deep. These missions were also lots of fun and I made some great money with the stock market using the Lester side missions. I am still trying to burn through all of this money now.

16. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I try to unlock all the easter eggs or I play the MP (if there is one).

17. rjustin

rjustin New Member

Other than trying to unlock all the achievements, you can do what a lot of people are doing and that's solving the Mount Chiliad mystery. It's a mystery that has to do with the mural on top of Mount Chiliad. It displays what seems to be a mountain with lines and boxes. In the bottom of the mural are 3 images, a UFO, an egg, and an image that looks like a jetpack. It's believed that there's a way to get a jetpack in the game but no one has solved the mystery yet.

18. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Are you playing GTA IV MP? I can't login to RSSC via game :(.

19. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

yeah i just play online too with friends, you can waste so much time on this game by doing absolutely nothing. Amazing how long it takes to set up a few simple in game games!