What to do after you complete all the missions?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by pristine, Nov 9, 2013.

1. WorkingGamer

WorkingGamer New Member

Even before I completeled all of the story missions I wold spend quite a bit of time playing online with my friends because that is where I can sit down and spend hours on end just having a blast. When I am playing by myself I usually tend to either do some of the activities or the strangers and freaks since I saved most of them till the end.

2. daimashin

daimashin New Member

There are so many side activities to do, I've completed the story a long time ago and I'm still discovering new things in the city. I mostly explore the map now while messing around in the city. I haven't had much time with the online because of this.

3. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

To be honest after I beat the game 100% their is not to much left usually that's the time I move on to another game after causing mayhem and it has become boring.

4. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

Go on a rampage of course! That's what GTA is all about

5. Poynt

Poynt Member

After I have finished all the missions I did all the sub missions which is pretty cool. Getting the space docker is the hardest one for me and that one time that Trevor smoked a marijuana and he was afraid of the clowns XD

6. dapapas

dapapas New Member

If i ever finish the game I'll let everyone know what i decided on doing. I spend far to much time not doing the story mode and just focus on destroying cops and military personal.

...I'll finish soon i promise.

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Online and random cop stuffs. That's what I did with San Andreas too. I finished it and then downloaded the multiplayer mod and have had tons of fun playing that.

8. sidd230

sidd230 Member

GTA Online has me occupied. Messing around in San ANdreas with friends is the most fun thing ever.

9. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

After I pass all the missions I really don't do anything other than just drive around and explore.
    I pretty much just see what new things I can find while driving around sometimes I see how long I can go without getting caught by the cops.

10. jubvman

jubvman New Member

After I've completed the main missions the game starts to slowly get boring for me. I usually will do side missions slowly to increase longevity of the game. After that, all I really do is drive around, maybe go online a few times with friends.

11. MisterTwister

MisterTwister New Member

I usually play online until I get frustrated enough to leave or bored enough to quit. I'm still working on Strangers and Freaks, as well as collectibles, for 100% completion.

Some days I'll log on just to mess around. Beating up old people, driving cars at helpless pedestrians and jumping out of mobile helicopters are all part of my to-do list. Running around in a desperate attempt to seek the most dangerous endeavor is quite an occupying task! ;)

12. swagger

swagger New Member

I'll play online, and when I get bored of that I'll work on all the achievements. And when I'm bored of getting achievements, I'll just mess around and beat up random people.

13. Nealbo

Nealbo New Member

I'll either go for a random online session to get my rank up, mainly races really. Or if I'm not feeling like engaging with people too much I'll go on an offline destruction spree. Basically I'll just do as much damage as I can before I get killed or arrested.

14. Qoelet

Qoelet New Member

I haven't actually tried online yet - is it actually worth it? I've heard people just get randomly killed by trolls a lot, is that true? Is it enjoyable?

I'm still having fun just roaming round myself, doing the smaller odd jobs I haven't completed yet!

15. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

Even after you finish the main story in GTA San Andreas there is still quite a bit you can do. You could always find some more girlfriends that you can meet around the city. There are also some secret bikes and cars to find.

16. daimashin

daimashin New Member

Completing the story is completing the game 100 percent. If I already have 100 percent completed the game then I believe I'll leave the game and move on to another. I guess there is still online that can never be truly completed.

17. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

TO be quite honest even though gta gave us alot of things to do in terms of mini games and side missions i have to say not many of them re very fun. My friends and i just film crazy flips on motorcycles and upload them to youtube but thats about the only semi fun thing to do. I suggest going back and playing gta SA :)

18. gats

gats Member

I will usually just abuse cheats and create chaos in the GTA world. I will also play multiplayer if any of my friends are on.

19. t0rnad0

t0rnad0 New Member

I'll usually just do random things and try to cause as much mayhem as possible. I like to get a high wanted rating and then try and evade the police.

20. Kaylahambrick

Kaylahambrick New Member

After completing all of the missions and getting all of that money, I bought a lot of the really expensive cars and customized them. And I also bought stocks. I run around and see what I can find.