What To Do About Spam

Discussion in 'GTA Forums Central Site Feedback' started by troutski, Sep 17, 2014.

1. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I've never seen any on here but best thing to do if you have a second is report the post so the admin can deal with it. You personally don't really have any power.

2. sidney

sidney Member

As of Aug. 2015, the board now looks spam-free, so that's good. It seems like the admin stepped up and made it a point to not let a single spam thread be shown on the forum.

3. ltomama0945

ltomama0945 New Member

But cutting costs only goes so far. Unless you already make a lot of money and spend like a bon vivant, most people can’t eke out that much more from their budget by decreasing expenses. Plus, the more you retrench, the more your quality of life suffers.

4. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

It seems to be one of those things that you are always vulnerable to, but just depends on what software you have and what sites you are on. I have not had much issues here or anywhere similar.

5. sidney

sidney Member

Well it seems like the spammers have lost interest posting here. I don't see any more spam threads as compared to 2 years ago. Maybe they have moved on to other sites.

6. Haroon

Haroon New Member

Whenever I see any kind of spams on the forums,I just ignore them and move to other forums to get relief.We should never open any kind of scams because they may damage our profile or may do any wrong activities with our profile.I think so that all kinds of spams should be banned and be removed from forums as quick as they could do.

7. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I would try to just ignore and not click on them, delete them if you can.

8. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

It seems like that this forum site has improved because I don't see any spam right now. But if there is, we just basically ignore it and wait for them to be deleted.