What sports do you watch?

Discussion in 'Film and Television' started by davis, Oct 10, 2013.

1. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

Football and Snooker are the main two for me. Boxing as well when the big fights are on.

2. TheRev6591

TheRev6591 New Member

It's nice to see other Formula 1 fans out there. I live in the UK where there are quite a few Formula 1 fans, I know it's a bit different in America.

3. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I normally enjoy the Olympics but I didn't watch the last one as it took place in my home country and was paid for by tax-payers who are already on the breadline.

4. a bean

a bean New Member

hoop [college], futbol [world cup, mls, womens], football [college], olympics [t&f best], f1, occasionally horse racing and cycling

for playing - bocce, hoop, tennis and golf

5. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

I don't really enjoy watching sports, it's never been a hobby of mine. I prefer playing sports and enjoying them for real, rather than watching them. It feels boring to watch people play rather than play yourself!

6. randee555

randee555 Member

I watch football, basketball, tennis, etc. I'll watch the x games too because I love to see the dirt bikes and the skateboarding. I will give just about any sport a chance because you never know what you'll like unless you give it a chance first.

7. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

I watch the NFL, the NBA and College Football. That is pretty much it. I may take a glance at other sports but i do not follow them as much.

8. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I watch NBA , and a little NFL. Other than that I don't watch any other sports.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I loved watching snooker and billards when I was younger because it was so relaxing but it gets kind of repetitive do I eventually grew out of it. Nowadays the only sport shows I watch is the occasional UFC event.

10. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I enjoy watching football, basketball, formula 1 and moto GP. I love watching sports overall, because they make you tense at the end of the match/race with making you wonder who will win.

11. wulfman

wulfman Member

I primarily watch NFL and tennis. Watching the US Open right now.

12. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I like to watch Cricket a lot. I know it's not a popular game in a lot of countries, but other countries like India follows this game religiously.

13. wulfman

wulfman Member

I currently am watching Federer who is down 2 sets to Gael Monfils at the US Open Men's Quarterfinals.

14. wulfman

wulfman Member

Wow Federer saves two match points and wins the set. Unreal.

15. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Boxing, Soccer, and Basketball. I watch them almost everyday but recently I'm having a good time to watch because I don't have enough time to watch besides gaming.

16. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I like watching snooker too. On a surface level I know it is a bit more boring than most other sports but I can't help but feel so comfortable whenever a great snooker match is on.

17. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

My dad loves, loves watching sports. He usually watches hockey and golf and when he's interested in some soccer games, he leaves it on for ambient viewing. I like watching those sports for sure, but it's mostly soccer and basketball that really interests me. Baseball, which my dad also watches, is pretty boring to me and hockey is also pretty dull. Soccer, when it comes to FIFA, is always great to watch and to support my country along with basketball because the atmosphere surrounding some of the games is just too addicting for me not to watch them. Oh, and I don't really like sports either :p

18. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I used to watch some football from time to time, and maybe baseball and hockey. But recently, I've stopped watching sports because I kind of lost interest in them. I spend more time playing games on the computer than I should be.

19. tpicks

tpicks Member

My most watched sport is easily Football. I can stay awake in the night to watch football especially if it involves my favorite team.

20. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

Its getting that time of year for college football-and I live outside a big college football crazy town,so you really can't stop from keeping track of the team. Also the school has a good womens college soccer team-so I like to keep track and watch that as well.
    I would like to watch more of the professional soccer games though-and try to find some free streaming websites online for that. Also maybe check-out some of the Cricket matches as well,for free online,because I am curious about this sport lately.