What phone would you like?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by randee555, Feb 3, 2014.

1. tpicks

tpicks Member

I think that should be the prevailing price worldwide. I may still try do some search to know how much it's going to cost down here

2. lazar

lazar New Member

I hope you'll get one soon. :)

3. belovedad

belovedad Member

Right now I would like the new iPhone. Not because I like iOS or anything but the phone just looks cool itself. I doubt I will be getting it anytime soon as those things attract evil people if you know what I mean.

4. lazar

lazar New Member

Hmm, actually I don't know. And I'm really curious to find out? :)

5. tpicks

tpicks Member

Well I am not in a hurry to get another phone right now as I am still doing good with my current Lenovo android. I am actually looking for another good ipad, my former ipad has software issues.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  6. lazar

lazar New Member

I also have Lenovo. Are you satisfied? Which model do you own? I bought my recently, so far so good.

7. tpicks

tpicks Member

I got mine long ago about six months now. I am using Lenovo A1000. What model is yours.

8. lazar

lazar New Member

Lenovo A7000. I'm very happy with it, only problem is battery. Other than that, great.

9. tpicks

tpicks Member

I was referring to Lenovo A1000, what do you mean by lenovo A7000. Is that another brand of a Lenovo phone

10. lazar

lazar New Member

No, you asked me what's my phone. That's my model, lenovo a7000. :)

11. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I would love an iPhone 7 Plus or even the iPhone 8 whenever it comes out. I'm tired of using android phones because of the lack of power and the lack of proper storage space on the mid range phones. I will never be going with Samsung again as well due to the current battery issues I am having with my phone. So basically I will take any Apple phone

12. lazar

lazar New Member

Name me one thing that iPhone have and Samsung doesn't have?

13. tpicks

tpicks Member

Iphones are great mobiles I must say but the thing is I am actually fine with Android phones. Both brand or make of phones can basically do same thing. Even sometimes I see android as more formidable mobiles relatively.

14. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I never said iPhone had better features. I'm just disappointed with the build quality of the mid range Samsung phones. I love android and I also will but I would love to try an iPhone for once. I do really love the looks of iPhones. The quality of their build is great too. The only concerning thing about them is their battery life otherwise they are great phones

15. tpicks

tpicks Member

@kingcool52 on the contrary I am thinking Android phones have just the correct amount and perfect features a modern phone should have. That Bluetooth feature makes it remain unique in comparison.

16. belovedad

belovedad Member

Where I live, robbing people is pretty common especially when you're blatant with your items. The less valuable item I have is the less contest I'll put up to retain it.

17. tpicks

tpicks Member

In that case I think it will be wise not to go out often with your expensive or valuable items like mobile phones. As you put it less valuable items would be better choice for regular outgoing in such places.

18. belovedad

belovedad Member

Yeah, that's why I'm entirely bothered if I don't get it. Even if I did, I wouldn't be able to make too much use of it haha!

19. tpicks

tpicks Member

Really sad experience not able to use your choice phone because of fear of the activities of bad people. To be on a more safe side just keep making it low.

20. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

It's 2018 now, if I would ask which phone I would like to have, I'll choosing the newly realese IPhone Max. Definitely the most talk of the town this year. I like to have it but it's too expensive this time.