What ONE thing you don't like GTA San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by shadegrilllock, Jun 7, 2015.

1. spectre456

spectre456 Member

Any mission where you pilot airplanes or helicopters was the worst. I could never get used to the controls for those things and I always ended up repeating those kinds of missions over and over again. The RC plane mission where you need to blow up some trucks was the biggest offender.

2. Gombafej

Gombafej New Member

I hate the rain. Also, I have never been able to get onto a multiplayer server. Just so buggy.

3. GenevB

GenevB Member

I hated the missions where you had to follow someone while riding a motorcycle and take him down, the game it is simply not optimized well enough for you to do that without having at least ten tries. Also, I disliked the lack of missions on the water.

4. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

The 4 different driving schools. You really didn't need to learn a lot of it, just the basics will do, yet you still need to learn how to do a flip with a car or motorcycle for some reason. I really hated that, and for a perfectionist like me, I HAD to do all those to get the gold rating, and it really was a pain in the neck to finish them all, just so I could say I got gold in all of them.

5. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I didn't like the way the camera would go off center when you were driving. It was a major annoyance, especially after playing vice city where the camera view was great. There should be a settings option to keep the camera centered.

6. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I don't like some of the missions on the game. Because sometimes they're really hard and long and when you fail you need to start all over again. That stresses me out sometimes.

7. Henry

Henry New Member

Well, I know this happens in every GTA, but I really hate the fact that when you die, you appear in front of the hospital. Every time this happens, I feel lost in the game. Like I don't know what to do next. Yes, it might sound stupid, but I don't like it. They should leave you where you were.

8. EleGiggle

EleGiggle New Member

The thing I did not like at all, was aspect of the story. I think that the time from Sweet's rescue to the end is way too short, so some depth is missing for me in that aspect.
    Another thing I did not like that much about the story was the fact that the part from where Sweet got arrested until he got free was way too long for my taste.

9. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I guess I could say that some of the graphic could be better done, though this game was made pretty early on so it is expected they aren't like that of games today.

10. walter12

walter12 Active Member

The only thing that i think bothered me was the graphics.

11. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

I hated it when they put food into the game. I've played survival games butvfoid in GTA.. Hell no.

12. razer

razer Member

Graphics were just horrible at the time of release. That is the biggest flaw with San Andreas as far as I'm concerned. I guess PS2 players didn't notice it much, but it was definitely noticeable on PC. In comparison to some other games that were released in 2005 on PC, San Andreas looked like a 90's game.