What mobile games impressed you with your graphics?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Ghost Rider, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Mobile games were not really that known to have great graphics. Still remember Snake on the Nokia cellphones in the past? Let me refresh your memory:
    [​IMG]
    Looks like an Atari game right?

Well, mobile games are no longer like that. There are a lot of good looking mobile games both 2D and 3D like Plants vs Zombies, Real Racing 3, Virtua Tennis and Real Boxing. What game impressed you the most with its graphics on mobile?

2. mevsthor

mevsthor New Member

The game that impressed me most, graphic wise, has to be Gametime for ios. I absolutely love football video games and the graphics are pretty good when it comes to mobile games. Another one that kind of blew me away was FIFA, we've come a long way since snake that's for sure.

3. rebel

rebel New Member

Real Racing 3 and Gangstar Vegas are the two games that have the best graphic effects in my opinion. My phone did a great job by running both of them smoothly on the highest settings so I really had a blast playing them.

4. CelTek

CelTek Member

Riptide GP has some pretty impressive graphics. I still miss Snake though; I had it on a 6110 and ONCE I beat it, I promise. I think the score was around 1600 for filling the screen up. Snake 2 was lame.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I got NFS on my tablet and I was pretty impressed with how well the graphics looked and it played very nicely too. I never really play that many mobile games so I don't have much to compare it to, honestly, I was just curious with how well they translated it.

6. xdratx1

xdratx1 New Member

Asphalt 8 by Gameloft, despite being Gigabytes in size, it is absolutely the most stunning game with the best graphics ever on a mobile platform.

7. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I can't remember the game name but it is on iPhone and it has a logo that is orange with a sword going through it. It is a big game that is like 1 GB, and I will never forget my friend having it and its graphics looked amazing.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just checked out Asphalt, and I agree! I was totally surprised at how nice the graphics were and I was really not expecting it to be as good as it was on just a mobile device. It really amazes me how far technology has come even in just the last few years.