What made you want to play San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Slashman8, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Was it due to the fact that you were already a big fan of GTA and wanted to see what this game head in store? Or did you play it out of sheer curiosity and quickly got into the game?

2. pmk1996

pmk1996 Member

Well... To be honest it was the first video game I heard of and even played. I always heard about GTA so thanks to this game I was able to know my way around most video games.

3. serbog

serbog New Member

Well I was playing GTA Vice City back in 2006-2007, and GTA San Andreas looked like the biggest boom in video game history here in Macedonia. Because it's a small country with not many technological upgrades, everyone wanted to play San Andreas. So I wanted to play it too, didn't have as much fun as Vice City but I had a blast on SAMP.

4. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Wow, nice to here you both had good experiences when playing the game. I got into the game around middle school, one of my older cousins had the game and I wanted a copy of it myself out of interest.

5. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I would have to say the gang wars.

6. demitri

demitri Member

This is the first game of its type that I ever played. This game gained a big number of players all over the world. GTA San Andreas never lets me get bored of it and I use to play it for hours. The graphics and the locations made me play this game.

7. overcast

overcast Member

I remember one of my friend used to play the SA. And he used to have a lot of fun. Then I played with him there. And bought eventually. So it was a good experience.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

This GTA San Andreas was a hugh game - a open world with a lot of side missions as well, along with the regular story, so there is plenty to do in this game.

9. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

I first saw San Andreas in my friend's house. He has a PS2 and I have never seen anything like it. I fell in love immediately. The whole feeling of driving through the city holding the joystick... Great times.

10. overcast

overcast Member

I think a lot of users tend to get into the gaming because they are preferring the game because other person is loving playing the same. So that's often the reason people play GTA games.

11. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

Imagine my excitement as a child to see a console PS2 for the first time at a friend's house. We sat, ate pizza, turned off the light and played till the dawn San Andreas. My first ever PS2 game! :)

12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

My friends were constantly commenting on GTA San Andreas (sometimes it was even a little annoying to hear that, haha!), so it just piqued my curiosity as well.

Initially, I didn't even want to play, but it didn't take long to get myself hooked! :rolleyes:

13. overcast

overcast Member

Indeed. Those were the days. I think games were also less in number unlike they are being poured onto people like today. we have too many choices and hard to keep mind steady on one.