What keeps you entertained by a Grand Theft Auto videogame?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by msreebaybay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Chingling

Chingling New Member

I love the absolute freedom that the game offers. The storyline is usually not that exceptional, and that is not the reason I buy the game. That is why I wish Rockstar would add more things into the game that would allow for a greater immersion in the world that they have created.

2. Onfroi

Onfroi New Member

Mainly the freedom you have to do absolutely anything you could do in a game. Also, some GTAs do have great story and missions, those are the ones I enjoy the most. And let's not forget CHEATS, those even add more freedom to the game, getting a jetpack, all kind of weapons and cars, it's just fun, although seems like Rockstar is fading the cheats away, which I think is the wrong move.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I like the story of GTA and the freedom to do whatever I want. Killing people and stuffs.

4. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

I don't really care much about the single player experience anymore since they launched the multiplayer. What got me hooked in the first place is the open world and there's no other way to keep yourself entertained than having a bunch of your friends over and just play.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

Something new always pops up in multiplayer, which is enough to keep me entertained with friends. Even glitches can add some more fun to the game. I don't mind the monotony in between the more exciting sessions of GTA Online.