What keeps you entertained by a Grand Theft Auto videogame?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by msreebaybay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

Its the freedom for me! The ability to do WHATEVER i want, when i want! To go where i wish. I love free roaming games. Even if you have completed the entire story. Just go on random killing sprees

2. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I love the free roaming and the realism. I want to exit a house and do whatever I'd do in a dream.

3. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

Exactly right, we can basically do and go where we want, as we do in real life, but we can cause mayhem!

4. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Chaos! I love a good chaos :D. I just go free roaming and kill some random people and jump off cliffs. This is what keeps me playing GTA.

5. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I love the organized chaos. You can't say that GTA V is that much of a sandbox as SR.

6. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

The unlimited amount of things to do! Never ever get bored ! The game is full of extra's. You can really tell how much time and effort goes into making it.

7. useruseruser

useruseruser Member

For me, its the world. I love the vibrant cities with endless things to do. I never find myself bored when playing GTA. There's always something to do or see and the endless tricks and tips videos on Youtube keep me entertained. I also love the deep mechanics and stories that the game tell.

8. Fdot

Fdot New Member

The sheer diversity of things you can do, and the fact that none of it ever gets boring. In the GTA universe you can rob banks, sticky bomb planes or just skydive into the sunset. The expansiveness of the world is really what keeps me entertained.

9. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless New Member

The best part of the game for me is that I can follow the story, do the quests and be content with the progression. Then turn around and wreak havoc and chaos to the city. It's a game that allows choices. ^_^

10. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I really enjoy going into the ghetto with Franklin and starting a street fight, then pulling out my shotgun and killing all the gangstas.

11. gadgetised

gadgetised New Member

The free roam idea is appealing to me too. I don't think the game would be the same without it.

12. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

There are some games out there that you get tired of playing because its just doesn't have enough to keep you entertained, but not GTA V this game has so many things to keep you entertained for hours. The missions are just one of the many things this game has that keeps you playing. Having so many places to drive around and places to go into and explore are just endless.

13. cpvr

cpvr New Member

To do whatever I want in the game, that's what is the most entertaining.

14. ItsZiggy

ItsZiggy New Member

My fav is replaying heists as Franklin because of his slow-mo driving

15. Rabbu

Rabbu New Member

More so than the actual story is just the big open world you're free to go wreak havoc upon. I have super fond memories of being young and playing my brothers copy of the original GTA and just for hours driving around trying to find awesome looking cars to steal, or just driving over the sidewalks listening to the "squish" sound when you hit the people haha. Then going to get a paint job to lose the cops and starting over again! I might have to dig up the original just for some nostalgia.

16. blaze4545

blaze4545 New Member

I have to agree with the original poster that the storyline is one of the key parts of Grand Theft Auto Five that keeps me entertained and coming back for more. Additionally, I love the amount of choices there are in the Grand Theft Auto series as a whole. You do not have to just stick to the storyline. You can do side missions and various tasks in order to give you bonuses and make your characters stronger. Or you can just go and do your own thing if you do not feel like following a storyline.

17. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

With Grand Theft Auto games, I come for the story, but I stay for the open world and freedom to run around and wreak havoc and create chaos.
    I can happily waste couple of hours just roaming around and committing crimes, and evading the police.

18. davidj96

davidj96 New Member

There's a ton of thing's that keep me entertained when playing GTA. When I'm just riding around I am entertained by great music stations, and finding new stores to check out and purchase from. When I'm online I just enjoy killing other people, it's funny to me. I love finding someone off their guard and just blowing them up or sniping them off. :)

19. srofltank

srofltank New Member

The fact that you can do almost whatever you want in an active world filled with NPCs and a lively environment is what keeps me entertained by a GTA game. The storyline also keeps me pumped and excited too. Another important factor of what keeps me entertained by GTA is the fact it is filled with craziness and hilarius physics. I don't care if GTA is unrealistic, its physics and gameplay keep me entertained for hours.

20. guywithguitar

guywithguitar New Member

Street Justice and fake Heists. I plan out my own Heists with their own routes and things like that. Street Justice is where I take care of criminals with style. Like for example, with prostitutes I like to stickybomb a car, pick her up, jump out and detonate the bomb, then congratulate myself for a job well done. It passes the time.