What is your WORST mission in San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by CelTek, Sep 13, 2013.

1. CelTek

CelTek Member

For me, it has to be Flight School. I've played the game up to that point several times, but I have yet to get passed it.

A couple of days ago I decided to fire up SA and do a playthrough again, but I am dreading getting to that bastard mission. I've got an Xbox controller now so maybe that will make it easier. Either way, I hate that mission.

Wrong side of the tracks sucks too, but I always get lucky eventually and manage to pass it.

2. Ashwin Rangarajan

Ashwin Rangarajan New Member

I actually have to agree with you on this! It is indeed extremely difficult to clear the flight mission. It took me a day or two but I eventually scrapped through it. The key thing is to be mistake free during the entire mission, only then we would be able to clear it! :D

3. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Am I the only one or are these flight based missions extremely annoying in all GTA games. The supremely retarded C4 helicopter one from Vice City is another example.

4. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

The one is the train was really the worst. I had to use cheat code to accomplish the mission.

5. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

My worst mission has to be The Green Sabre. We get sold-out, put in the middle of no-where. THEN when we finally get pack we have to meet with someone called Catalina. That part is easy but when I rob the first gas-station it's too hard. Everytime i'm so close to the next gas-station when I crash. I have yet to beat this mission but i'm sure I will get it sometime.

6. Racer X

Racer X Member

Flight School is up there, it certainly took more than a couple tries to get it right.

But mine has to be Supply Lines. Zero and that stupid little mini-copter. Truthfully, I hated all of Zero's missions. They weren't so much hard as they were annoying.. I can't even count how many times I failed this mission. The stupid delivery guys took the most random routes and the little mini-copter was worthless. I wanted to just kill Zero and have that be the end to his missions, lol.

7. Berthfield

Berthfield New Member

I have to agree with you they really are annoying, I HATE the missions you get sent on by Zero, the only one I kinda enjoyed was shooting down the RC Planes.

8. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

The low rider mission. I hate that. I can't get the timing for my low rider to dance. I always end up failing the mission.

9. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I don't think I ever finished the Zero missions so I guess I should not bother any more. I really hated the flight school more than anything.

10. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

The mission where you have to, have big smoke shoot at guys on train and drive him near the train as he has to get close yet he does not shoot properly and if you fail blames you for it which was crazy . I did the jet pack cheat and would leave big smoke as soon as train moved and shoot the guys and get back to him which was a better way as he was really useless in the mission only good for sitting on the bike. It took me awhile to do though as you had to get the timing right otherwise you would not get the people on the train on time.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2016
  11. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

There was a Zero's RC helicopter mission which I could never get past. I hated that mission and it was probably my worst mission in the whole game. Also, I hated the whole flight school. Boring and terribly hard.

12. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

I actually like the Flight School missions... But I hate that one when you have to fly on top of a plane, in Las Venturas or something like that. It's interesting, but very hard to complete.

13. BRyze

BRyze Member

Wrong side of the tracks by far. I can't how many times I've heard "All you had to do was follow the train." I did follow the train. You just have to shoot better. That mission was traumatizing. The flight missions weren't any problem. I loved to fly but following that train was painful.

14. soconfused

soconfused New Member

Apart from the Flying School one, I was also stuck on "Just Business" for ages. It made me want to give up on the whole game! :(

15. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I would have selected Supply Lines as my worst mission, but I would also have to consider the Quarry Missions equally frustrating. The mission where you will have to dump the body of a dead cop and his bike into the water can be really tedious, especially if your dump truck falls off at the same time. Also, you will have to be extremely careful in driving the dump truck when carrying explosives. If you get bumped along the way, you will accidentally drop your load and get blown away to kingdom come.

16. jbepp

jbepp Member

I HATED the RC Helicopter missions. I spent hours trying to complete them. It wasn't even difficult, it's just that the controls were so bad that even a slight touch to either side of the analog would ruin everything. I also hated the RC mission in Vice City.

17. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Me too, I hate the RC Helicopter Mission. We stopped playing that game for 2 weeks but I eventually finished it. It is the worst, I don't want to play that mission ever again.

18. Corten

Corten Member

Flight School, I absolutely hate that mission and as I see I'm not alone with it. I'm sure I was at the verge of uninstalling the game quite a few times. Never again.

19. sidney

sidney Member

I haven't reached far enough in GTA SA, so as of now I'm still stuck in "Sweet's Girl" since I always get killed when multiple people fire at me all at the same time. The next time I get to complete the game, I think I will try using the cheat code to get a full life.

20. Metalhead

Metalhead New Member

"All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"

Rings any bells ?