What is your favorite weapon to use in-game?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by idlecuriosities, Mar 14, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Ah, explosions. I just love them so much, in GTA especially. I like the rocket launchers too. I've even caused some trouble with the sticky bombs.

2. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Sticky-bombs!
    I've been able to blow up so many players, player vehicles, and ruin so many NPC persons and objects, it's been a blast of a experience! Many manned planes, helicopters, and boats have been exploded by I, in the heat of weaponry exchange in GTA V online sessions; although I have to admit, the Rhino tank and game exploiters, have been a 'bane' to my efforts to explode loads of stuff in the game.
    My secondary weapon of choice is using a vehicle and smashing into players, or, rigging the vehicles with a sticky-bomb to explode other players in mid-air or before I crash into them!

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

The sticky bombs are so fun to use in an evil way. Just to troll people and make their cars explode when they least expect it. They're the best way to cause utter insanity in the GTA verse.

4. troutski

troutski Active Member

I'd have to go with sticky bombs and then the musket. The sticky bombs cause mayhem, and then the musket is just fun to run around with. People aren't exactly fond of getting outgunned by a weapon with so little ammo after all.

5. Curtclicker

Curtclicker New Member

MY FISTS! Nothing is better than to have an arsenal of weapons at your disposal, yet you choose your own hands to decimate your enemies. Not the most powerful weapon (unless your character is Bruce Lee), but definitely the most satisfying.

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

I hope this just means that in multiplayer deathmatch games, you're just running at people and massacring them with your fists and somehow not dying. Otherwise, no!

7. SupperPal

SupperPal New Member

The assault shotgun for its damage and the range. The sniper rifle when I wanna have fun on the roof and the Grenade Launcher to destroy cars. Nothing better than to cause ruckus on the streets <3

8. NoahReubenSmith

NoahReubenSmith New Member

Its the sniper rifle for me too! Its just so satisfying picking off police from on top of a building, i totalling cars by hitting their tyres first ! (i know, i'm crazy :p )

9. Alabamagrl187

Alabamagrl187 New Member

The special carbine rifle is by far my favorite unless I'm in a vehicle then it's the ap pistol.

10. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

C4 while driving is a lot of fun, I like going on a long straight road and trying to time it so I can blow up the cars behind me.

11. Katerofl

Katerofl New Member

I like slicing people up with the broken bottle, as far as melee weapons go. As for my favorite gun, that would probably have to be the special carbine. Any assault rifle really. And the sniper rifle. :) but I like driving around more than I do shooting, so sometimes o really don't care what gun I'm using.