What is your favorite weapon to use in-game?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by idlecuriosities, Mar 14, 2014.

1. pascual

pascual New Member

Favorite weapon is the detonator controlled explosive. I think maybe it is C4? I love throwing them onto cars and letting them get far enough away where they think they are escaping from me and then detonating it. I could play with that weapon all day long. I also find it fun to slap some onto a plane wing and then jump out of the plane and detonate it.

2. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

I'm always a pistol guy. Even in other games like Bioshock or Saints Row I often use the pistol. Aside from the pistol my favorite would be the sniper rifle, put me on a roof top and everybody with in the site of my scope gets a led salad.

3. Rockhem

Rockhem Member

The assault shotgun is the best weapon for me. It does a bunch of damage, fires fast, and has a large enough magazine. The only downside of course, is it's short range, because it is a shotgun. For longer range targets, I use the machine gun because of its large magazine, so I can just spray as much as I want and practically never run out of ammo.

4. untitled

untitled New Member

classic RPG is my favorite, you just point it at the things you want to go boom and click the shoot button! love it.

5. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

I always loved using the pistol. I'm pretty good at it. It's the only weapon in every game that I completely mastered. Even in FPS games I'm always using the pistol .

6. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 New Member

I am normally a pistol guy, but I feel like the big choice of weapons in Grand Theft Auto V puts the pistols on a lower place in people's ranking, especially the lower-level pistols.
    My favourite weapon has to be the sticky bomb. Mainly because it is so damn fun, but also because the damage it does is the most. You could just stick it on an aircraft and it will blow the whole thing up, as well as the passengers.

7. untitled

untitled New Member

I actually bought the automatic shotgun in GTA Online after reading this post, I attached a silencer and a grip to it and I must say it is quite the efficient little killing machine. Auto Shotgun with a silencer might be my second favorite weapon ever.

8. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I like to use the katana. It may be a melee, but it's a really good one! The speed that it slices at is so fast, so the "DPS" is really good. It's pretty fun to play with in my opinion.

9. Jamare

Jamare New Member

I love the rocket launcher just for the simple fact that i can take a helicopter down at any time. The rocket launcher also can come in good hand when you got a load of cops on you.

10. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

Advanced sniper rifle with a silencer as my main and the heavy pistol as a backup. I'm more of a "sit back and watch the action" guy, and I also use the sniper because I tend not to go running in with assault rifles and stuff. Who wouldn't want to be a kickass silent killer?

11. CaliSlash

CaliSlash New Member

I personally like using the knife something about the way they animated the stabbing motion is really satisfying. I especially like to run up to a pair of cops and stab one just to witness the reaction of his partner, then as he is shooting at me I lunge at him and stab him as well. The way they back up to try to avoid getting stabbed yet cant gives me a good feeling.

12. spectre456

spectre456 Member

The weapon I use the most is the bullpup rifle. I mainly play online after I beat the story and that rifle is very good when I'm having deathmatches. When I'm playing against the AI, either offline or in an online mission I use the heavy pistol. I love using pistols in most games, so when I get a chance to use it on GTA I take it.

13. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I like the shotguns. They pack a punch for me. I also just like to play around with the sticky bombs. I've blown up so many cars and cops with sticky bombs. That's always fun.

14. Anonfromspace

Anonfromspace New Member

Running around with the sawn off shotgun is great fun. Especially if you are Michael and run into a gang of police taking cover and just blasting away using his slow-motion ability.
    I also like to go on homicide runs with the knife to see how many people and police I can kill before I get killed.

15. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

I like to use pistols, it doesn't matter what kind, I like the challenge of running around with a silenced pistol and creating mayhem. At that in with Michael's ability, and it's headshot with a pistol time!

16. js85

js85 New Member

I always go back to using a pistol.

17. CandraLovell

CandraLovell New Member

Неаvу snіреr, оnе shоt оnе kіll, аlsо lіght snіреr hаs sіlеnсеd аnd bесаusе іt іs lеss stеаdу hеlрs trаіn уоu tо shооt bеttеr wіth thе hеаvу snіреr, аnd thе fасt thаt уоu саn shооt реорlе оuttа thеіr vеhісlеs nо mаttеr hоw fаr аwау thеу аrе аs lоng аs thе vеhісlе іs іn vіеw аnd уоu shооt truе уоu саn snіре thеm оuttа аnу lаnd аіr оr sеа vеhісlе, ехсерt thе tаnk sіnсе thеу fіхеd thаt аnd і stіll nеvеr gоt thе сhаnсе tо fіgurе оut hоw tо dо thаt.
    RРG аssіstеd bу аіmіng wіth уоur snіреr rіflеs fоr а fаr rаngе skіll shоt, usе уоur snіреr tо аіm thеn wіthоut mоvіng swіtсh wеароns tо rрg аnd аіm, zооm іn аnd shооt. wоrks rеаl gооd shооtіng аt thе grоund аrоund соrnеrs аnd rооftор lеdgеs whеn tеу соmе оvеr tо shооt dоwn аt уоu.
    І lоvе аll shоtguns, thе рumр асtіоn kіlls аrе mоrе еріс, but thеу аutо-shоttу sоunds sоmе аwеsоmеlу іntіmіdаtіng wіthоut thе sіlеnсеr оn.
    АР ріstоl, mоst ассurаtе, hіghеst fіrеrаtе, аnd аs а rеsult mоst dаmаgе, еаsіеst nоn ехрlоsіvе hаnd wеароn tо shооt аt а vеhісlе tо mаkе іt ехрlоdе, оthеr thеn thе mіnіgun оf соursе, but thаt wоuld bе а 2 hаnd уоu саnt usе іn уоur vеhісlе buzzіng аrоund.
    Ваsеbаll bаt funnеst mеlее wеароn tо usе tо bеаt sоmеоnе dоwn, аlthоugh і рrеfеr usіng knіfе sоmеtіmеs tо stаb реорlе іn thе bасk whеn thеу run uр tо уоu tаkіng соvеr аt а соrnеr аnd dо thаt fruіtу соmbаt rоll sо уоu саnt lосk оntо thеm rіght аwау і јust tаkе 3 stерs uр tо thеm аs thеу rоll аnd stаb thеm іn thе bасk bеfоrе thеу аа12 mе іn thе fасе lоl. еріс.
    І dіd sау ар ріstоl, but і lоvе shооtіng thе uzі drіvіng аrоund hаs а сооl sоund tо іts shооtіng vеrу lоud аnd іntіmіdаtіng.
    І рrоbаblу usе thе оthеr submасhіnе guns thе lеаst but thеу dо hеlр аlоt оn lоwеr lеvеls untіl уоu gеt bеttеr wеароns.
    Νо аssаult rіflе іs mоrе еріс tо kіll sоmеоnе wіth thеn thе аk47, јust bесаusе іt hаs thе lоwеst stаts аnd іs mоrе сhаllеngіng tо usе tо thе sаmе еffесt.
    і lоvе thе swіng оf thе gоlf сlub smаshіng sоmеоnеs sрlееn ореn, lооks sо funnу tо wаtсh.
    grеnаdе lаunсhеr јust bесаusе іt lаunсhеs thе grеnаdеs sо уоu саn usе thаt tо bоunсе grеnаdеs оff wаlls аnd surfасеs tоwаrds реорlе аrrоund соrnеrs аllеуs аnd оn rооf nехt tо оthеr buіldіngs еtс.
    Тhе tоmmу gun іs сооl аnd thеу gаvе іt thе bеst stаts fоr іts tуре оf wеароn, but і wоuldnt sау іts mу fаvоrіtе јust bесаusе оf thаt.
    sо mаnу wеароns sо hаrd tо сhооsе јust оnе.
    Вut gеnеrаllу thе Н. snіреr іs mу mоst usеd wіth 2500+ kіlls оut оf mу 8-9k kіlls і hаvе.
    Іn thе futurе і wоuld hоре tо sее huntіng rіflе оr sеmі аutо rіflе lіkе thе оnе frо thе оld sаn аndrеаs wіthоut thе sсоре sо уоu саn frее аіm rеtісlе реорlе сlоsеr tо уоu аlоt quісkеr.
    mауbе аn m1 саrbіnе stуlе rіflе wоuld bе рrеttу сооl, but wіth а rеtісlе іnstеаd оf sсоре fоr еаsе оf shооtіng реорlе аt сlоsеr rаngеs, thіs іs wеароn іd lіkе tо sее mоst аdеd tо thе gаmе.

18. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

Probably just a regular pistol. Don't need anything else. They're perfect for shooting civilians and causing chaos. Use it on all three characters, it's great.

19. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I just have an affinity for using melee weapons. Close ranged combat with the pedestrians is somehow more fun with some melee weapons, than a gun to ruin the fun. I realize that I rhymed there.

20. Chingling

Chingling New Member

Gotta be the grenade launcher or the RPG. I have always loved the most absolute mayhem that I could cause. Anything that can make something explode is preferred. I love the cheats that make rounds or melee actions explode, makes the game a lot more interesting.