What is your favorite weapon to use in-game?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by idlecuriosities, Mar 14, 2014.

1. srofltank

srofltank New Member

Just a nice pistol with a silencer can be my favorite weapon depending my mood. Sometimes I like to pretend that I'm hitman, while sometimes I try to be a sniper. My favorite weapon is probably the Assault rifle (AK). It has a cool looking model and has good specifications.

2. Henry

Henry New Member

If i had to pick a favorite, it would definitely be the shotgun. I just love how people just fly off their feet when you shoot them in the ribs.

3. JayeeDolo

JayeeDolo New Member

I can't pick just one cause sometimes you encounter combat at short, medium, and long ranges. My personal favorite is to blast someone in the face from short range with the Assault shotgun, however, most combat seems to happen at mid-range.

4. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

The assault shotgun. It works well, almost TOO well.

5. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

I love the Combat MG and the Carbine Rifle! They have a lot of impact to them and make shooting people addicting when you're playing online.

6. Obskyra

Obskyra New Member

My favorite has always been any of the pistols. When you end up hitting a headshot or killing someone driving at you in a car with a pistol it just makes it great. Plus if i'm out of the car I just want to blow up everything anyway.

7. Askani

Askani Member

That's a hard one. It is a toss up between the shot gun and rocket launcher. I loved to use both. Watching how they flew back from a blast was awesome and then whip out the rocket launcher when the police showed up and BOOOOOOM goes the dynamite.

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

My favorite weapon has to be the rocket launcher. When I am doing a mission though I like to use a machine gun those are just the guns that I like to use the most when I am in game and I am doing missions

9. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I have used AK-47 most of the time up until now. It's one of my favorite weapons in the game as it feels heavy and authentic. I keep going to back to my assault shotguns as well.

10. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

That's a good point, drive-bys are lots of fun, especially on a motorcycle, you just look so cool and it's hard to pull off so you feel good when it goes well.

11. RamZor

RamZor Member

My favorite weapon is the sniper. I just like to camp somewhere high and shoot people head's off.
    I also love the rocket launcher. Everytime I use it I feel like I am the strongest man in the world.

12. niiro17

niiro17 Member

My favorite weapon are regular pistol and sniper. Pistol is for mid-range gun and best accuracy for me, and sniper is for long-range attack for the enemies.

13. blaze4545

blaze4545 New Member

My absolute favourite weapons would be the baseball bat. I love cruising around Los Santos and using it so smash the fancy cars and pretend that the owners owe me money lol. I also like flying a helicopter or a plane to a tall building and sniping random people and cars.

14. trickster

trickster New Member

As of recently the musket is my favorite, but that's probably because I like that part of the history, haha! It's pretty awesome to play Musket-only deathmatches in GTA Online. The tension goes to a whole new level with the 1-shot and slow reload mechanic.

But before that the combat shotgun would be my fav. I love the blast it makes. The mission where you need to buy it and equip it with a flashlight and then smash your way out of a building is so awesome!

15. dayyad

dayyad New Member

I really have a fascination with the shotgun and the amount of stopping power it has. There really is nothing better than just blowing a motorcyclist of his seat with one shot...

16. simplyskyler

simplyskyler New Member

Well, after the I'm Not a Hipster update, it has to be the Musket. I love the thing to death even if it's totally useless against other players, haha. Or even cops. I like to start stuff with the cops and see how many stars I can rack up and how many cops I can pull in with just the Musket. And though I can't get enough ammo for the Firework launcher to make it last for something like that, I have a lot of fun causing havoc with it. The damage is awful, but everything is so bright and shiny when they're running around on fire. How could I NOT use it?

17. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Member

In online and in singleplayer I tend to be all aggressive and in-your-face, so I use the micro SMG, shotgun, and the baseball bat from time to time. I'm looking forward to the PC version adding new weapons through mods, and hopefully having some more creative ones on par with Saint's Row to make the game more creative and fun. I also wish there were more stealth mechanics so I could use the knife and my hands more in the game.

18. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 New Member

I personally like using the machine gun. I like guns that shoot fast. I also like the gun that you get when you do the bank robbery heist. I think it looks cool.

19. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

I always choose the shotgun for the three characters. When I have to complete an infitrating mission, I use the silenced pistol

20. dayyad

dayyad New Member

Is the musket only available online? I recently can not be bothered to renew my online subscription and would love to be able to access these items.