What is your favorite weapon to use in-game?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by idlecuriosities, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

I prefer the assault rifles, they have the best range besides the sniper and pack lots of power.
    I rarely use the pistol or the shotgun due to the range limitation, because other than that they are good weapons.

2. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

If I'm going ghetto style with Franklin, I always take my dog and my baseball bat.

3. Laksefar

Laksefar New Member

This. Maybe not police specifically. But the first thing I did was climb a building and pull out my sniper rifle. I've done it in all the GTA game.
    It's a ritual for me. I have to do it :D

4. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I love the feeling of being a sniper. All alone at a rooftop. Target in sight. Waiting for the right second. Dishkyoon :D

5. sidd230

sidd230 Member

Shotgun as Trevor. A shotgun fits the best with Trevor's psycho instincts. BOOM BOOM.

6. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

I think dual SMG's would fit Trevor a bit better, it's a bit more chaotic :)

7. DjoBoy

DjoBoy New Member

My favorite weapons is the Assault shotgun. It's so badass that destroys vehicles for 10 seconds if you shoot in the engine of the car. I also like the Uzi, good when you are driving, it was my favorite weapon in GTA:SA.

8. JPlummz

JPlummz New Member

Offline: the minigun is so fun to use! Shooting down helicopters and destroying cars in seconds!
    Online: the baseball bat is awesome! Chasing after my mates with it was always funny!

9. SLAMDAT

SLAMDAT New Member

I love all of the weapons; I use 'em in different situations to spice it up. I can't imagine sticking to just one weapon, though, because I like to mix it up. Gotta say that fist fighting is really fun.

10. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

I think baseball bat is more fun to use than fist fighting. I like the sound especially :D.

11. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

Melee weapons. Nothing feels greater than bashing a dudes head in with a bat :D

12. AnnaMaria

AnnaMaria New Member

I also have to say I enjoy the sniper rifle the best. I love going on top of buildings and sniping people. I also like to shoot tires out.
    I also enjoy the sticky bombs!

13. LightJeep

LightJeep New Member

I enjoy using the bat, it's nice to let out all your anger in a dude who is not expecting getting hit by a bat. :p One time, there was a pedestrian sitting in a bench, I took out my bat and hit him with the bat, I did hit him in the head of course, poor guy died in that exact same second.

14. ubergamer

ubergamer New Member

I love the rocket launcher. Killing the cops with a rocket launcher is so much of fun. I also love sniper. I hide somewhere and kill the pedestrians with the sniper.

15. ciorex

ciorex Member

My favorite weapon to use is the assault shotgun with extended clip and suppressor, its just an awesome weapon. the combat MG is pretty good too, I hate the assault SMG, it just seems too weak in online and IMO the carbine is better than the advanced rifle because it has a greater range and better accuracy the advanced rifle just has increased damage. and then there is the minigun which IMO is a little overrated because you cant stay behind cover while you're using it.

16. KiwiHec8910

KiwiHec8910 New Member

I am a fan of the AP Pistol. I like how it's auto. I like the fastness of the shots! I also like the Combat MG. THAT GUN IS STRONG!!! I recommend this gun when your on wave 4 plus for the survivals.

17. nta6912

nta6912 New Member

Sniper and RPG are the most fun to use.

18. mark973

mark973 Member

My favorite weapon to use at close range is the assault rifle. It is a completely devastating weapon. For long range, I generally use either the combat MG or the special carbine rifle. Both get the job done pretty well.

19. mark973

mark973 Member

I agree but they aren't always the most practical to use. Especially at close range combat.

20. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

SMGs are where it's at. I just love spraying down the road and hitting random people. Drive-bys are satisfyingly awesome.