What is your favorite thing to do in GTA V single player?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Powtato, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Powtato

Powtato New Member

I always like breaking into the military base and stealing a jet, and then wreaking havoc across Los Santos.

2. primalclaws1974

primalclaws1974 Member

I go to the airport to get my own jets. Every time I get near the military bases I get shot down lol. I was exploring over the last few months, mainly flying and then parachuting out, but I have been pretty much everywhere now. I enjoy finding creative things to do, like land on skyscrapers and teasing pedestrians by stalking them.

3. learntoshootsmoke

learntoshootsmoke New Member

I get my stars up then I steal a bus to drive around town. It amuses me to drive around in a bus being chased by the cops.

Also, I like to drive at top speed, and try to not run into things. Not hitting anything for a while just feels so satisfying.

1 person likes this.
  4. Qoelet

Qoelet New Member

Play survivor - just wreak havoc and see how long I can last whilst still being a nuisance to society.

Sometimes I'll (unsuccessfully) try and come out of my hiding hole and steal a NOOSE van and drive it back to my apartment. They're super fast and worth driving around for the next time I go on a killing spree!

5. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I usually just do missions in single player. Once I beat the game I don't really know what to do anymore. I liked just causing mayhem in older GTA games, but I don't find the same enjoyment from doing that in GTAV for some reason.

6. JusApee

JusApee New Member

Honestly? Driving. I like driving everywhere to explore the map. I'm not always limited to roads, because I like climbing mountains by car (yes). The world in GTA V is huge and worth exploring, so if you haven't yet, do it!

7. thecitycomesalive

thecitycomesalive New Member

I like to DESTROY. Me and my friends will get together and take turns watching each other just go crazy, see how many stars we can get and how long we last with said amount of stars. It is actually surprisingly hard to get 5 stars! But once you get 5 stars, there is not a great chance of you lasting long.

8. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I like driving a plane and it is easy fly it compared to the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas mission where the plane missions were annoying as you had to make sure it did not crash and had to have control and watch what you are doing in the process as well. I think that doing the taxi missions can be a good way to earn extra cash and also you can see other places in the process and see how much money you can make without crashing the car in the process. I also like driving a tank around and doing the missions and chasing the enemy and fighting as well which can be tricky at times and like how the missions can be interesting and nice as well.

9. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

One thing I've always loved to fo, but I'm doing it way more on this GTA is driving the cars realistically. Like, I'll stop at the red light and I'll make pretty sweet turns. It's way more fun than driving super fast all the time!

10. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

Honestly, my favorite thing to do in single player since mainly my time is on online, is actually play by the rules. I have no one gunning for me -- so I usually go to sleep and let the clock fast-forward to daytime when its nice and clear outside, then i'll go into downtown where all the stores are, turn on first person, and just walk around and explore. I love the little details like air particles flying through the air, listening to peoples hilariously inappropriate conversations on their phones, watching the occasional traffic accident.

A lot of people miss out on the actual beauty of the game by just running around and causing havoc (which is fun, don't get me wrong), however; when you actually dig deep and just walk around and explore you really start to appreciate just how insane the effort was that they put in this game. I mean, walking up to the very top of a mountain and every single square inch is filled with maximum detail, it's so impressive. I do this in all GTA titles, I feel like I've cheated the game if I don't at least explore the map once without trying to blow it up.

11. frostie

frostie New Member

A fun challenge to do is to see how many stars you can get up to by destroying everything. If you reach the top amount of stars, you have to see how long you can stay there without getting wasted. This is not as easy as it sounds, but is very fun!

12. krnd

krnd Member

It may be just me but sometimes I like to race around on my own around town. Call me a nutso but I am sure many of us that love the chase sometimes just try and drive around the city as fast as posible without causing so much havoc (of course that means never), actually I may just go on and do that right about now!

13. TungstenCube

TungstenCube New Member

Finding easter eggs that the designers left for the player to discover. One of these items is the late night theater that features robots and humans doing NSFW things. Most players will never see this, and the designers know that, but they include it anyways and that's what makes GTA so wonderful.

14. Dante848

Dante848 New Member

Just getting into crazy cop chases and fights and seeing how long I can last. Then trying to beat the time I lasted again when I get out of the hospital. It's always cool to see how far across the map you travel during and how close to death you came and how many times. Then when you're at the end and there is no where to go you think back to where it started and how far you came.

15. jahroberts

jahroberts New Member

Obviously everyone rampages-dies-rampages-dies but that gets boring.

I like taking a break and going sightseeing up north near paleto bay and stuff.

Or I get a mask and a sawn off and hold up as many shops as I can before getting caught, that's pretty fun.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Racing is something I thoroughly enjoy in GTA, especially when cops chase me and I have to find a way out. I also like to explore since the map is so big.

17. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, that's one of the most interesting thing that you can try.

18. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I also enjoy racing. I agree with you, the map is so big. :D

19. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Any favorite locations? I love the racing places in La Puerta and Rockford Hills, you can build up a lot of speed there, my McLaren flies on the road!

20. Beermoney

Beermoney New Member

I love doing crazy stuffs that can not be done in reality. Some examples are driving the cars and knocking things everywhere, causing trouble to all NPCs standing around and laughing my ass off while doing it.

1 person likes this.