What is your favorite Motorcycle?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Rocky55119, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

What is your favorite MotorCycle? Mine personally is the NRG-500, That thing goes SUPER-FAST and it's SUPER easy to obtain.

2. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I usually don't ride motorcycles I usually just crash and die, but if I decide to ride a bike the only one I use is the PCJ-600 I just love the way it looks.

3. Rocky55119

Rocky55119 New Member

Well yeah, the bad thing about motorcycles is that you can easily just crash an die in an instant.

4. CelTek

CelTek Member

I'm alright at riding motorcycles for some reason. I am totally fine with the fastest bikes available. I had a lot of fun in Vice City with bikes, my friend and I would try to outdo each other in stunts we'd record with Fraps :D

5. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Love the PCJ-600 but only ride it when I am messing around after the finished missions have been saved. The number of times after I've died after being hit by cars while on a bike is just incredibly annoying.

Cars may not seem that fast and neither are they this flashy (including the flashy ones. :p) but they are at least safer.

6. davidexct

davidexct Member

I love PCJ 600 but not more than NRG 900, NRG 900 is the fastest motor bike of San Andreas. It has a great accleration and has a great lool too, so it is my favouite.

7. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

The place bike for mountains ad other high places. It's quit helpful for those places.

8. Berthfield

Berthfield New Member

My favorite bike would have to be the PCJ-600, I run a modified game though and in my version that bike is actually a tricked out Honda 600 RR (one of my all-time favorite bikes). If I had to choose a bike from the original game though it would have to be the NRG 500.

9. Laceto

Laceto New Member

I like the FCR-900, looks good and is pretty fast. NRG is the fastest but I think it's too easy to ride.

Sanchez is also good for off-road, it's fun to ride as well.

10. rebel

rebel New Member

I like the BF-400. It looks really good and it's both casual and sporty at the same time. All the other bikes are just way too sporty and the Sanchez is not something I'm a big fan of due to the sound it makes.

11. andrew172

andrew172 New Member

I think NRG-500 was designed to be the best bike in the game. And it most definitely succeeded in being the best! I like the fact that it's based on the Honda NSR-500. Very slick move there GTA San Andreas.

12. FunnY

FunnY New Member

I like the FreeWay... It is quite fast and easy to ride!

13. Berberita Ion

Berberita Ion New Member

I love Free-Way since i'm a big fan of choppers. I enjoyed riding it while listening to Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I love the manevrability and the fact that you can reach decent speed with it.

14. Takedon

Takedon New Member

I like the PCJ 600 because I usually hang around Mt. Chiliad and I go to jump off it.

15. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

I want to say the PCJ, but I love Harleys and the Freeway is basically a Harley and also I have yet to crash or die on one... so there is that. That said I have to say Saint's Row has the better bikes overall.

16. ciorex

ciorex Member

1. NRG-500
    2. Freeway
    3. FCR-900
    4. PGJ-600
    5. BF-400
    6. Sanchez
    7. Scooter

I am not a big fan of the sanchez for some odd reason.. I think every now and then I tend to take a BF-400 over a NRG-500, but that only happens very rarely.

17. Despicable

Despicable New Member

My favorite would be Sanchez, easy to lose cops even if its slower than the NRG. When it comes to all terrain, Sanchez wins.

18. Robbinho14

Robbinho14 New Member

PCJ-600 because thats the Motor i always stumble accros at the beach house. I have like 1 of those motors parked in every house with a garage. (I was bored Okay :p)

19. SS42A

SS42A New Member

My favorite motorcycle will vary depending on the terrain. If the terrain consists of highways, alleys, streets, and other smooth pavements, I usually go for the PCJ-600, NRG-500, FCR-900, or Freeway. Also, in missions where bike speed is of the essence, such as Stowaway, the PCJ is the best choice. When traversing rough and rocky terrain as well as climbing or descending from mountains, I prefer the Sanchez over the other bikes. The Sanchez is also recommended if you are riding as a tandem.

20. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

BF-400 personally. I like the ROAR of the engine too much and it's got comparable speed to the PCJ in most cases.