What is/was your favorite thing to do in Vice City when free-roaming?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Trevorwilson, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

When I am bored of doing missions I usually just drive around and hit down pedestrians and bring up my wanted level to 5 stars and just run from the police. I love to steal the military tank and just shoot up cars on the streets while I am being chased by the police.

2. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

When I am bored of doing missions I usually just drive around and hit down pedestrians and bring up my wanted level to 5 stars and just run from the police. I love to steal the military tank and just shoot up cars on the streets while I am being chased by the police.

3. Athertle

Athertle New Member

Usually I go to the Racing Stadium and try to beat one of the missions. I hate the one with the Sanchez motorcycle the most.

Sometimes, I get a good vehicle and try to see how long I can cruise along without running over someone, crashing, or driving over the sidewalk.

4. rachael

rachael New Member

I would either do the rampage mission at the stadium, or I would head over to the golf course and kill all the old people and take their money. I would spend endless hours just killing old grannies. And when I wasn't doing that, I'd go for leisurely drives around the city.

5. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I also liked getting as many cops chasing me as possible, and then jumping a ramp and watching all of the cop cars do the same behind me in slow motion. A lot of them didn't make it though, He he.

6. Valentino

Valentino New Member

I loved going on random rampages and trying to get my wanted level as high as possible, then having a chase or shootout with the cops. Some of the stunts were pretty fun too, especially the ramps.

7. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I would use the cheat which let's women follow you and get a bus, and the women would follow and if any gang attacked me would shoot at them or take them in the car with me in free time. I would do the cab missions, and sometimes the driver who I took the taxi from would be the passenger paying the fare which would be funny to see and drive him around. I also liked driving the boats, and stealing the tank and getting the army on me and chasing me around the city.

8. Corten

Corten Member

Just driving around, enjoying my hand-picked music and doing some stunts. When I'd get exceptionally bored, I'd look for a bus and pretend I'm an honest citizen of Vice City working as a bus driver. Don't judge me, it was really relaxing :D

9. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

Flying the plane or chopper can be some fun too. When I'm at the level in the game where I have multiple cash pickups, I'll use the chopper to fly from pickup to pickup, since there are a few properties, like the Malibu, that you need to save up $120,000 for.