What is/was your favorite thing to do in Vice City when free-roaming?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by Trevorwilson, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Trevorwilson

Trevorwilson New Member

Whenever I got bored of just playing the missions, I'd usually get a motorcycle and drive around the city for hours. I also loved doing stunts (I remember there was a multi-level parking somewhere and you could go to the roof of the building, I loved to jump from there haha. I also liked chasing around with cops, just as much as everyone did I guess :D

2. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I like to steal a police car and do the missions or just get wanted up to 5 stars and have a massive shootout with the police. I also like to just use the chain saw and cut people on the road and wait for the ambulance to come and attack the driver and medic.

3. SS42A

SS42A New Member

I would spend my time doing the rampages, killing gang members. I also enjoy the run-in with the police as well as the military, and stealing a Rhino makes you king of the road. No vehicle will ever try to get in your way, and you can mow down on anything and anyone in your path.

4. sidney

sidney Member

Yeah same here, I also love to do those rampage and pizza missions to earn extra cash. I always get a cheap thrill to do those pizza missions because there is time limit, so I get pressured to ride the motorcycle very fast.

5. xilezaturo

xilezaturo Member

When I was younger - I enjoyed the carnage in GTA games. I used to see how many people I could kill before being wasted by cops. Nowadays, I just drive around to see how fast I could go or do crazy stunts.

6. AugustGreig

AugustGreig New Member

Honestly, my favorite thing to do when free roaming was always the Taxi missions. Your the used to be this game in the arcade called Crazy taxi, and the Vice City missions were always really similar to that game. Only I didn't have to pump quarters in to play. I always really enjoyed any of the driving aspects of the game, but the taxi was my favorite.

7. daimashin

daimashin New Member

For me, I like to ride the Harley and cruise around the city listening to the radio. There was this really relaxing feeling to be able to do something that can't be done in real life.

8. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Sometimes I just liked getting one of the nicer sportscars and just cruising listening to the radio. It was kinda nice.

9. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I would go on a motorcycle to try to jump those ramps and see if I could make it. I would just run around, killing and taking their floating money. I would just randomly stop by the club to see those fake Village People.

10. JayeeDolo

JayeeDolo New Member

Kill people, pick up hookers, swim, actually try to drive correctly, go on a crime spree and go to the strip club.

11. erik120

erik120 New Member

I would sometimes enjoy doing the ambulance missions for the irony in which you could complete, help people get better and then just run them over when its time to move to the next target :D but also the motorcycle and car stunts were pretty badass, and I would also search for the secrets in game.
    And just mess around killing cops, making them follow me near the ocean and see them plunge right in lol.

12. M253

M253 New Member

When free-roaming, I would always try to do stunts with my motorcycle. I loved the stunt challenges in Vice City because of how ridiculous some of them were. If i wanted violence, I would activate the pedestrian riot cheat and create chaos! That was my favorite cheat in both Vice City and San Andreas.

13. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

I always spent time trying to get into that building across from the helipad on the third island for some reason. I'd get a motorcycle and jump it onto the balcony just to see if the lift on that floor would work. :p

Vice City was a ton of fun. I'd love a remake.

14. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I just like to roam around shooting people and driving fast. Jumping on those stunt ramps was also fun. Also, it was fun fighting off the gang members and doing the rampage challenges. I also liked the police missions. It is fun arresting criminals. :p

1 person likes this.
  15. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

I really loved driving fast and doing stunts on motorcycles. Also, I'd love taking a helicopter and getting on rooftops and fighting with police from there :D

16. ReDGuNNeR

ReDGuNNeR New Member

Crusing around without any particular mission, just speeding in my favorite supercars around the entire length of Vice City. The radio stations were so good that it was so easy and fun! I also enjoyed not saving and enabling the cheats to cause rampages. Even if the game wasn't online enabled and no one else saw my rating I hate that it lowered it if you entered cheats so I never saved with them. I knew them all by heart anyways, at least the important ones All Guns 3 and such.

17. Nevi

Nevi New Member

Speeding furiously with a motorcycle, Going to malibu club :) Find a vantage point and sniper people from the rooftop. Go to the beach and run like a mad man.

18. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I liked to get the maximum wanted level, then do the cheat 'PANZER' and ride around in the Rhino tank. Blowing up the vehicles was a lot of fun. I also used to pause the game and type 'BIGBANG' many times. When I resumed, the vehicles used to explode funnily. Just roaming around with calm music was enjoyable too.

19. LanceVance

LanceVance New Member

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys this game so much. I like to drive around the city when a good song comes on, do the rampages, extras, or even just collect money by driving from property to property.

20. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I was usually driving around the city and doing stunts. I liked driving around the city in GTA Vice City more than in any other GTA , but I don't know why. I also drove around shooting and having a shootout with the police, I do that in every GTA game and this one wasn't an exeption.