What is the longest you have ever outlasted the police on Grand Theft Auto?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by msreebaybay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I've never timed myself, but I've lasted until a little after getting four stars, then I died pretty fast. No matter what GTA it was, I could never get passed four stars,unless I wandered into restricted territory.

2. pascual

pascual New Member

Hours with the invincible cheat haha. I have just been playing through the game recently again and just messing around with cheats going on rampages and such. I hate how invincible cheat has a 5 minute time limit though - not sure why they put that limit in place. It is funny when I am going on a rampage and cops are chasing me with 5 stars and I have to input the cheat really fast again or else get killed.

Without the cheat I'd probably not last long with 5 stars after me.

3. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I have lasted about 30 minutes I think. I have 4 stars at that time and I'm driving while I'm killing the cops who are chasing me. I'm just driving in circle and I felt that I need to do a mission I killed my self using rocket launcher to myself than to be killed by a cop.

4. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08 New Member

I honestly do not know how long I lasted. I do it for fun all the time when I have nothing to do. I end up doing something crazy to get the police on me and then I run from them. When they get a little distance from me I stop and let them catch up.

5. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

45~ minutes. The cops are so easy to run away from, but purposely making em chase you for longer is so much fun! 5 stars gets hella crazy though, and if you're not in a vehicle that's fast or has hard to shoot windows, then you're toast!

6. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I prefer to use cheat codes more often than not. GTA V is a lot ore fun to play when you play it with some cheats on, but if you are ever going to try it without cheats, you should should know that you aren't going to stay alive for long in a police chase.

7. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

I had a two hour stand off once when I was playing Vice City oh it was horrifying. So I got a 5 star wanted level and I was really about to escape but I find it hard to because I'm getting shot at left and right so I found this sweet spot in an alley way and I made my stand there for two hours just sniping and shooting and dodging police fire left and right. But I later died when a police car drove over me.

8. trickster

trickster New Member

In GTA V?

I can go forever lol. Auto-aim does it's thing. I only need to take down the occasional chopper, but for a well armed Trev it's no biggie.

Past games were more complicated because they army was included, tho. That was rough.

9. SlickBlasianYT

SlickBlasianYT New Member

Well GTA 5 I'd say about 25 minutes by just sniping on the train. But then the helicopters blasted me out of the sky. The longest was probably in GTA 4 as I would go into random apartment buildings and I would run up and down the stairs guarding the roof and the front entrance. I probably lasted about 35-40 minutes.

10. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Member

In Grand Theft Auto 4, I could say I outlasted them a bit longer than in Grand Theft Auto 5. In GTA 5, the cops seem much smarter and utilize the cover system a lot. They also seem to be more accurate sometimes, but it might just be an illusion. In Grand Theft 4 I also had cheats, so that might have helped me last a lot longer. In GTA 5, I guess I've outlasted them for 10 minutes maximum, and in Grand Theft Auto 4 without cheats I could say around 15 minutes.

11. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

I think it's about 30 minutes or so. Not sure but it was pretty long, I just went on and on and driving around with the cops on my tail.

12. Jamare

Jamare New Member

I can outlast the police for a certain amount of times until I get to about 4 stars. When I get around 4 stars things get real difficult and the police start catching me. I can last way longer when i'm playing with franklin because his special ability allows you to put everthing in a slow mode in your car goes faster.

13. mddimehdi

mddimehdi New Member

It was for like half an hour, It's a litte bit hard to keep up with the GTA V police. If you want to do so, you have to choose the highest building and use the Rocket weapon

14. js85

js85 New Member

I'm always so bad a this! I try so hard, but I always end up doing something stupid like walking straight into a deadend or falling aimlessly right into a trap. It's always fun to try, though.

15. secretlytaco

secretlytaco New Member

Swim away!!!

16. Jamare

Jamare New Member

I can outlast the police real good that is no problem for me i would jump on a jetski. In i would go until i coudn't go anymore i hate that it takes a long time to get back to the road.

17. CaliSlash

CaliSlash New Member

Like many others I don't pay much attention to how long I evade being busted/wasted but if I reach a 3 or 4 star wanted level I execute my exit strategy which is to dive into a body of water and then swim to or ride a water craft to an underground tunnel, the ground force cops may come up to you above ground but since they cant see you below them they just stand there and its a good way to avoid being shot at by the helicopters. What always ends up happening is that the wanted level goes away and I can continue delivering mayhem to the residents of Los Santos.