What is the longest you have ever outlasted the police on Grand Theft Auto?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by msreebaybay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

Sometimes for fun I see how long I can outlast the police before getting caught. It is actually very entertaining, and sometimes if you use cheats you can last for days. What's the longest you ever outlasted the police without cheatcodes? Mines is about 1 hour in real time.

2. sidd230

sidd230 Member

I once entered the military fort and escaped...on foot. i have no idea how I did it but I did it. As soon as I got on the road, I stole a car and drove off into the sunset, only to be shot on by military choppers.

3. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

I think I lasted about 30 minutes and I had about 4 stars or 3, I would have lasted longer, but I let my guard down and ended up getting caught when I was trying to change vehicles.

4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

about an hour and a half but then they caught me offguard as I was switching vehicles and ran me over and kill me with a super heavy car. It totally sucked. That's not counting being in a tank though...

5. dapapas

dapapas New Member

I lasted till i decided to die on San Andreas. I was up on the side of the pyramid on the strip. All you need is some rocket launchers, grenades, and molotovs. You dont really need anything else. All the cop cars and swat vehicles cant get you. They all line up and crowd the side of the building. And then, BOOM! A couple of grenades over the side and you have yourself a ball game! You just have to watch for the choppers!

6. Qoelet

Qoelet New Member

I found a house which had scaffolding on it by the beach and managed to get onto the second story. There are sheets around it which protect you from incoming fire and you've enough gaps to kill all the cops. I got to six stars and could have stayed there indefinitely, the cops didn't seem to want to climb up and get me.

Although I was kinda trapped, the second I poked my head out I was toast.

7. Kaylahambrick

Kaylahambrick New Member

Without cheats I average about 8 mins. With cheats usually get bored after 30 minutes of a complete demolishing of the local law enforcement.

8. daimashin

daimashin New Member

I can say the most was about 20 minutes. It's so short because I got bored with killing the cops, and getting chased along the way. Everything got redundant and I just gave up.

9. ENO1986

ENO1986 New Member

I never timed it, but I think it was around twenty minutes maybe a little longer before I blew up my car and died.

10. t0rnad0

t0rnad0 New Member

I probably haven't outlasted the cops for more than 15 minutes. I usually just get bored so I'll give up after a certain amount of time. It's fun causing as much mayhem as possible though.

11. unitedfandoc

unitedfandoc New Member

I don't really take notice of how long I'm being chased but I'd doubt it's over 10 minutes. I tend to try to avoid getting anything over 2 stars as I usually end up dead when they roll out the high speed unit.

12. Rylag

Rylag New Member

The longest I've outlasted the cops would probably be 10-12 minutes long.

13. gats

gats Member

You can last for hours if you hop on the train in GTA 3 while being chased by the police or even the military. They will chase you while on the train and they will usually end up crashing or driving off into the water.

14. StompnNubs

StompnNubs New Member

GTA 3 there were a million and a half spots where you could stand ontop of something start sniping cops out and throw nades, and moltovs and they cant even shoot at you. As a angsty 12 year old I spent hours killing mass amounts of cops for the giggles.

in GTA 5 it is a lot harder, but I lasted about an hour and a half in a stolen jet(from another player, not the military base) with a 9000k bounty on gtaV:O. eventually got chased down by two guys in two more jets and had the dogfight of a lifetime. I was screaming like a little girl.

As for just running away from the cops, The longest i've held 4 stars is about 30 minutes on top of the tallest building downtown. it's pretty easy to run around the area below the helipad and take out choppers(or at least their gunmen) with RPGs/automatics

15. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Member

I have lasted for 4 days (in the game). I felt like the last man standing. It was pure epicness.

16. Scott Rooney

Scott Rooney New Member

I think the cops are much more difficult in GTAV compared to other Grand Theft Auto games because they improved (or ruined, in some peoples opinion) the cops way of locating a player. As a result of this change I find it quite difficult to hold off the cops for long and I think my record is about 20-30 minutes.

17. gadgetised

gadgetised New Member

I never really last that long. The cops seem more intense on the new GTA. They really come for you. Although they can still be pretty stupid.

18. cpvr

cpvr New Member

About 20-30 minutes, I just hide near the train tracks or on the side of a building near a face, or I just out-run them before they start blasting away.

19. idlecuriosities

idlecuriosities New Member

I find it really hard to hide from the police for a long period of time. We all have days where we like to see how much mayhem we can cause in the game. The problem is once I get around to about 4 stars the police become very aggressive, way more aggressive than I am used to. I end up getting overwhelmed pretty quickly after that.

20. Ha777yya

Ha777yya New Member

Well, if this includes the previous GTA's I have lasted so long I have had to quit! I was like a god. On GTA 5 though, i have lasted a good hour or so, finding nifty little hide outs or weaving in and out with a nice car!