What is the best thing to do for having fun in GTA San Andreas?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by jahanzeb ali qureshi, Aug 1, 2017.

1. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

GTA San Andreas has been the most favorite game of every gamer in the world. It really changed the gaming world. The graphics were amazing and it became a reality game. I want to ask you people about the things that you do for fun in this game.

Kieranlewix likes this.
  2. demitri

demitri Member

I love to fight with people and stealing money and car. It feels like I am doing the things in reality. I cant get my furstration off by playing this game.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Hahahahaha... I also love to do that! I know it sound mean, but you know... This is a vey fun part of the game as a whole! :D

4. sidney

sidney Member

The side missions are a "less-stressful" diversion in the game. I would rather earn money for completing them rather than killing people, since the money that you get from stealing from people isn't really big.

5. Shine_Spirit

Speaking like that, you look like a mercenary without any mercy. :D Money is important, I agree with that... But it's not everything. :p

6. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

I would usually just steal cars in the game and fight people. I also go over the speed limit and just run from the police in the game.

7. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I did recently go no one of those sprees where you get all the codes and go nuts foro a little bit. I thought I was past it, but those are still pretty fun to do from time to time.

8. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, Actually I avoid killing people and instead I just do the side missions to complete the game. What "mercenary" are you talking about? Lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
  9. Shine_Spirit

I guess those who go out killing people, haha! It's not my kind of thing... I'd rather do other types of missions.

10. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I'm the same, i enjoyed the missions that required patience more than the go and kill a few people.

11. sidney

sidney Member

Well you can't move forward and finish the game without completing all of the missions, so you have no choice but to do all the missions if you want to finish the game.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Getting into gang fights is always fun for me. Shootouts with the cops are a close second, especially when you get at least 4 stars and things start going south.

13. Shine_Spirit

I think this is the best way to play, although sometimes it is good to lose control (but not necessarily having to kill people).

14. Shine_Spirit

What I'm trying to say is that these kinds of missions are not my favorite style, not that I do not have to do them. ;)

15. sidney

sidney Member

@Shine_Spirit, If you don't have to do them then you don't play the game then?

16. Itsame

Itsame New Member

As funny as this might sound, one of my favorite things to do in San Andreas is to just be a regular person. I like to find a car and drive sanely within the lines, obeying traffic signals and yielding to pedestrians. I casually roll up on restaurants for a quick bite and then head out to the local bar for a quick game of pool. Afterwards, I might take a drive out into the country for some BMX riding around a mountain trail.

I'm a little bit at a loss to explain why I like doing this so much. There's just a zen-like amusement that comes along with not behaving like a sociopath in this game. It doesn't usually last too long. The floaty vehicle mechanics usually send me careening into a pedestrian, soon enough, which turns into an all out police chase.

17. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

There is a town south of Mt. Chiliad called Angel Pine. In this town is a safehouse. Behind the safehouse is what appears to be a lumber mill of sorts. At the far end of this lumber mill you will find a semi truck, and close by will be the trailer that you can attach to said semi truck.
    Now, take that semi, with trailer in tow, and make your way up the mountain.
    I used to do this all the time, it was quite relaxing, yet exciting when I made that "one wrong turn."

18. overcast

overcast Member

I'd say go and explore. Break things around. Find out the limits of the SA walls. And also do the typical GTA around. I guess the more you explore the more you have to see from SA. It's one of the good GTA release after all. I'd say find what you can maybe you can find something new.

19. walter12

walter12 Active Member

Exploring your surroundings in GTA can be really interesting.

20. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Well I am starting to realize that there are some hidden gems that I might have missed out on. I was gonna say run around all wild, but maybe I have some new things to look into.