What is the best racing game you have played on mobile?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Rohan99, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I want to know what you guys think is the best mobile racing game that you have played. I think my best experience is Need for speed most wanted on Android. The graphics is very impressive and the cars and the gameplay are just amazing. I think it is even better than the pc version.

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I haven't tried NFS, but of the ones I've tried so far, I'd pick Asphalt as my favorite. I find it to be very well made and I was honestly surprised at how good the controls are. Before I ever got to play racing on a touchscreen, I always assumed the controls would be rubbish, but Asphalt proved me wrong.

3. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I find the Asphalt racing game on mobile the best racing games for the mobile phones too, because it has very good controls and I played it a lot when I was in school with my friends. We would compete with eachother, who is better in this game.

4. Audra72ad

Audra72ad New Member

The best racing game to me is Fast Racing, which is available at Google Play. It's a really good game because you can steer by tilting your device and there are also really cool enhancements to help you. You can also purchase cars, but the only thing is that you have to accumulate a certain amount of money in order to purchase other cars depending upon the features of the cars. There are also cool tracks to race on and you can choose which you would like to race on. I have other games on my phone, but I have been playing this one the most.

5. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

My favourite racing game is Asphalt 8: Airborne which is available to download (for free) on google play.

6. elmarianexx

elmarianexx Member

Also some other good ones are:
    -Beach Buggy Blitz
    -CSR Racing
    -Death Rally
    -Fast & Furious 6
    -Forever Drive
    -GT Racing 2
    -Motoheroz
    -Real Racing 3
    -Smash Cops Heat
    -Honorable Mentions

You can download them from google play all for free. :)

7. MissBin

MissBin Member

Beach Buggy Blitz was my favourite but i also liked Asphalt 8. Asphalt 8 got really good controls and cool graphics with real looking cars. It is also fun to play because it's so unpredictable who will win. It sure depends on your gaming skills.

8. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

Need for Speeds are definitely a classic and anyone needs to try out, especially Undercover. The Asphalt games are also really well-designed!

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. The game is really very well made and complex which is very impressive by mobile standards. Also they keep adding new stages and tracks which is great.

10. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

I second the motion to Real Racing 3 and GT Racing (1 and 2) for mobile.

These games have graphics that are similar to those seen on handheld consoles. There are tons of cars to choose from and they provide a great challenge to racing buffs.

Players could also modify their cars to their hearts content, join different races and earn more cash.

Players could choose different control schemes too.

It's really hard to believe that these awesome games are free.