What is the best mission was you play in GTA V?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Megat Sharul Naim, May 26, 2016.

1. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

There are really far too many to remember or pin down as the favorite, but I do like to enjoy the ones that are more detailed, and yes longer. Kind of depends on my mood too though.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

As others have already said, there have been that many GTA games made, it's hard to pinpoint 'the best' mission. What's best is also subjective as well as, different people will enjoy different mission based on what they like the most. GTA incorporates all different styles of missions from the driving to the shoot em up style.

Personally I enjoyed the heist's in GTA V but overall I think GTA SA gave the best variety of missions, and Rockstar are going to have to go a long way to make a game of that standard in the future. I'm sure it can be done though!

3. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I like any of the ones that involve a lot of car chases and crashes and things like that. Not really the ones that the most violent, but at least some action in there.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

One of the problems with the GTA series is the amount of violence in most of the missions. To me that isn't really a problem as such, but I think for a lot of others it was, and somewhat limited the games appeal.

All the missions helped to build the overall storyline though, so the violence was there for a reason.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I can't pick just one as my GTA V favorite (it would be pretty hard... at least of me :(), because I actually have a bunch of them and I like each one of them for very specific reasons. :cool:

6. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

There are too many to remember, but any of the ones that the high speed getaways were the ones that I enjoyed. They were usually the toughest though, but maybe that is why I liked them.