What is the best mission was you play in GTA V?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Megat Sharul Naim, May 26, 2016.

1. Megat Sharul Naim

Megat Sharul Naim New Member

"The Big Score" is the mission was I like to play :). How about you?

2. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

Any of the heist missions for me, they were as close as were going to get to a Heat video game. The full body armor section was probably my favorite section, I think it was The Paleto Score.

3. JoshT

JoshT New Member

I really enjoyed playing the missions "Rooftop Rumble" & "Coveted" as both were both fun to play on repeat with friends to make some extra cash.

4. cyclistbabe

cyclistbabe New Member

Probably the one where Trevor shows up at Michael's house. Hate the part where you have to go after Tracy though... I always dread that chase with the 18-wheeler.

5. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I think it was Hood safari when you as Trevor show up and Lamar and Franklin are going to a drug deal, but Lamar nearly got conned by the Ballas gang as the drug was only a gram, not a big amount. Trevor is the one who is smart enough to see that it is not a real case of drugs even though the Trevor is not from the streets, Lamar would of died if not for you the one good thing Lamar is good at which is shooting otherwise he would of died. I think it was a good mission as you can explore the area and also it is nice to drive the cars and take out the Ballas gang who start a shoot out in the process.

1 person likes this.
  6. Marcster

Marcster New Member

Did Somebody Say Yoga? is my favorite mission! It was so fun and random all around! Doing yoga, hanging out with Jimmy, him drugging you, then monkeys and aliens!

My favorite part of the mission was falling from the sky and the song with dialogue playing in the background comes up.

7. buster

buster New Member

That definitely felt a like a Saints Row moment. I can't remember the names of the missions, but first heist was very satisfying to me, including the build-up and the chase. There are a lot of fun missions all around honestly, but that one kinda sticks out in my memory. I've played story mode 3 years ago, can you blame me for being forgetting?

8. Westwood

Westwood New Member

I'm also going to go with all the heist missions. It simply felt so great doing all the ground work, the executing the attack and finally getting away with it all.

Sadly I never got to really experience the same in Online, as I only tried playing with randoms few times and we all know how well that works out...

9. justrace

justrace Member

They were really interesting missions. The Rooftop Rumble was more interesting.

10. justrace

justrace Member

It was a good mission but it's not my favourite. What's you opinion about 'Rooftop Rumble'? (It's my favourite).

11. spectre456

spectre456 Member

The last heist was my favorite by far. Everything in the game leads up to that moment and I love all the planning that goes into it and then seeing it finally take place after waiting for so long.

12. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, it's an amazing mission and I love it. Among all the missions that I played, this one is my favourite.

13. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Which mission are you talking about?

14. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

The yoga mission, hands down. Okay, that was a joke, haha, no the best mission had to be the big score as previously mentioned, I loved the cut scenes in that too. The armored trucks, fending off enemies under the bridge, the teamwork. It was incredible. That's the first time playing that game that ir ealized something special was truly going on and this was next-gen at it's finest. A close second would be the chase down of the plane with trevor when you fly into the plane then roll out in a jeep and go car skydiving.

1 person likes this.
  15. Nuk1nat0r

Nuk1nat0r New Member

I'm not sure which mission it is, but I know there was one FIB heist where you would escape on a train. Like, you'd ride your motorcycle off of a ramp on this mountain and you were supposed to land directly on the train. I don't remember the name of it, but it was super fun. I also liked the mission where Micheal and trevor and dave were at this university looking place.

16. Sosi

Sosi Member

I would say the last option where you each kill the others enemies. That way you get money and also get to experience one of the best missions in the game. Also you can see what each character can do after the storyline ends, if u kill one of your friends then you will not be able to do the property missions for that person amongst other things, besides it just feels good to get rid of all you me enemies

17. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

I think the best mission has to be the one where Trevor has to fly into the massive cargo plane, hijack it and then end up driving out of it in a jeep and parachuting out. That was a great mission which I loved purely because of the bit with the jeep. It was literally just like a scene out of a movie.

18. AlexZ

AlexZ New Member

Talking about final mission
    I will gо fоr оptiоn с,bесаusе
    By fаr it is оnе оf thе mоst rеwаrding finish аnd it is thе оnly wаy yоu саn kееp Miсhаеl аnd Trеvоr аlivе.
    “оr с-Bе rеаlly stupid аnd sаvе thоsе twо idiоt mеntоrs оf yоurs аnd hаvе еvеryоnе frоm thе stаtе сrаwling up yоur аss?
    Is it а,B оr с?
    Timе’s tiсking pаl,”
    Yеаh Dеvin,I сhоsе tо sаvе thоsе twо idiоt mеntоrs оf minе аnd wе аll will dеfеnitеly tаkе саrе оf yоu by pushing yоu оff а сliff.

19. Terry1

Terry1 Member

I likеd By Thе Bооk. It wаs а grеаt wаy tо shоw thе M rаting оf а vidео gаmе in gruеsоmе fаshiоn.
    It wаs а missiоn mеаnt tо sеpеrаtе thе mеn frоm thе bоys. It wаs thаt missiоn thаt wаs аblе tо wееd оut thе сhildrеn thаt shоuldn't bе plаying thе gаmе аnd а grеаt wаy tо bоil up thаt nоtоriоus GTа соntrоvеrsy thаt runs dееp in sеvеrаl GTа gаmеs.
    аnd thе tоrturе wаs prеtty сооl. I hаd аn еntеrtаining timе mаking Trеvоr dish оut sоmе еxсruсiаting pаin оvеr wаnting thе аssаssinаtiоn оf оnе guy.
    Thеrе аrе thоsе whо sаy thаt а gun tо thе hеаd wоuld'vе mаdе thе missiоn mоrе sаnе, but thеn it wоuld'vе fеlt likе а T rаtеd gаmе with littlе uniquеnеss аnd nо соntrоvеrsy.

20. serbog

serbog New Member

I liked every heist mission in the game, because I like doing planned stuff like that. That was a big bonus in GTA 5 which doesn't exist in other GTA games.