What is the best GTA cover art?

Discussion in 'GTA General Discussion' started by pedroXsantos, Jun 7, 2015.

1. pedroXsantos

pedroXsantos New Member

The title says it all - what is, in your opinion, the best Grand Theft Auto box art? To me, it would have to be Grand Theft Auto IV's. The fantastic visuals just mesh and create an appealing cover, which is even more notable in the physical edition of the game, where the typography is embossed.

So, what is your favorite GTA game cover art?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I liked the GTA: SA and Vice City ones. I felt that they portrayed a lot of good aspects of the game and the covers were really inovative at the time.

3. sidney

sidney Member

I don't really pay much attention to cover art, but the later GTA's like GTA IV and V have better drawings/graphics than the earlier releases.

4. canineartist

canineartist New Member

I like the San Andreas one a lot. You know it's great when it has The Truth right there in the middle. His quests are just the best in the game. I would have liked to see Woozie too though.

5. SeereneAngel88

SeereneAngel88 New Member

I liked the cover for Vice City the best. It gave the game a good feel for the 80's Miami setting of the game and it was a good homage to Scarface.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

GTA San Andreas for me. I just liked the whole west coast, 90's hip hop vibe the game had and that was also reflected in the game cover and in the book that you could buy along side it.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I kind of like the cover for Episodes from Liberty City ,the complete edition because it shows the main men from all three episodes. images (1).jpg
    I think they look pretty badass on this cover.

8. alaineman

alaineman New Member

Vice city, but that's because I had a poster hanging with a good looking woman.. hehe.

9. Cyrus

Cyrus New Member

I love San Andreas'. Pretty inconic.

10. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would say I like a lot of the different covers of this GTA game-and was looking at a lot of the different designs of the GTA on the google search engine. I think some people care about cover art-and others do not feel one way or the other. I like cover art a lot myself,so I would go with GTA 5 as on of my favorites.
    300277_ps4_b.png

11. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

They all have pretty similar box art, to be honest, but every single one is absolutely beautiful and creative. I mean, considering how many Grand Theft Auto titles there have been with the same box art style, I don't think anyone has got bored or disliked any of the game covers. They just look so nice. For me, the Grand Theft Auto IV one was the best. The Grand Theft Auto V one is pretty good as well but the GTA 4 one was amazing!

12. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Without thinking twice: GTA San Andreas has the best cover art! :D

I find it quite creative and interesting and it should certainly figure in a Top 03 of any player.

13. overcast

overcast Member

I think san andreas and the vice city has good cover art. I remember those having a lot of impact on people. And it did got some really good sales too. I'd say those are really good covers.

14. Slashman8

Slashman8 New Member

Really hard to say, they all are in unique in their own way.