What if we had no gravity during the day?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by billydd, Oct 16, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

Can you imagine a life were we have no gravity for three hours a day? That would be so crazy and everything would have to be strapped down:) l wouldn't want a car dropping on me after the three hour gravity zone has ended:)

2. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I can imagine that, that would be very cool. You could use the gravity to your advantage, using the zero gravity to manipulate the use of reading a book or letting things float in the air to stall them and then getting them. THAT would be very useful.

3. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

We'll all escape into outer space and die. Simple.

4. Baize

Baize New Member

I cannot imagine hehehe

5. randee555

randee555 Member

I think it would be so cool to see people float around and to float myself but I have anxiety/panic attacks and I would be afraid of floating away and not being able to get back to the ground. Could we burp our way back down like Charlie and Grandpa Joe? Haha!

6. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

No gravity can be cool, but it would also suck! There's a lot of things in our world that relies on gravity. If we didn't have gravity, then it'd be like the moon! We'd be able to jump around and stay in the air forever, and maybe even get stuck in the air!

7. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I can imagine that and I would think that it would be really horrible, maybe not if we got used to it by the time I was born like using magnets on the road to keep the cars down and such things. If we didn't do it like that, then when someone would be driving somewhere and forget about the disapereance of gravity and he would fly instead of drive to somewhere. It would also be a pain in the a** if you wanted to get some sleep, but then the loss of gravity would wake you up everytime.

8. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

Thats kind of hard to imagine, as that would mean that we would have to have cars that are jet propelled and special suits to get us around. Shopping at the supermarket would be most difficult as every thing would be floating all over the place and if gravity was to return during the nights it would be difficult to adjust to as we would feel heavier than normal.

9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I think this would be a very big obstacle for us all regardless of what time it happened, but yeah it would be really scary if cars were floating and you know that they would eventually drop. Hopefully if this was really the case then the gravity coming back at night would be at least gradual.

10. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

That would be a disaster. I am pretty sure we will adapt to it pretty quickly though. We have adapted to the gravity force after all.