What Glitches Still Work in GTA Online?

Discussion in 'GTA Multiplayer' started by troutski, Oct 3, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

When GTA Online first came out, there were tons of glitches that worked. I'm taking about the harmless ones that didn't give someone an edge over others in competitive game modes or anything like that. For instance, the bike trick that made bikes fly upwards and then fall to the ground was fun enough. Which glitches are still working for you online?

2. loopdigga

loopdigga New Member

You should check out r/gtaglitches on reddit, there are a bunch of people who find and share glitches. Most glitches have been patched by now but there are still some fun ones to do like driving around in the garage or duplicating pegasus vehicles.

1 person likes this.
  3. TitanDolphin1

TitanDolphin1 New Member

There aren't as many good glitches as when Grand Theft Auto Online first came out but there are some pretty decent ones. There's a unlimited ammo and rapid fire glitch it's fun when you play in an invite only session but if you go into a public lobby it just ruins all the fun. Another good glitch is the launch glitch by the tattoo parlors since it's so unexpected where you're going to go flying. Finally, this one isn't really a glitch but if you have a friend with a hydra get a couple of other friends and have the pilot go up in vertical mode and see who can stay on the longest.

4. dc423

dc423 New Member

If you Google search 'GTA glitch map' there is a map which shows all the wall breach locations. Most of them never get patched. All the money glitches get patched very quickly, however. I wonder why...

5. rightct

rightct New Member

Haha, you've taken the words out of my mouth. Reddit is the place to find absolutely anything that flows your mind.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Right now from what I know there are no glitches out that where you can earn an unlimited amount of money quick. There was actually a glitch a few days ago where you could get a car for free through the creator and you could then sell this for around $500,000 and you could just repeat this glitch over and over again. Unfortunately the glitch was fixed soon after people found out about it.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I know there was a glitch where you could get a million dollars by crashing a Monster Truck onto the back of a moving airplane, but all the people involved had to die. I don't know if it still works though.