What Do You Think Of Flatout 2

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Denis Hard, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Whilst talking to a racing game enthusiast we got round to discussing some of the best racing games ever made and he said Flatout 2 is the best racing game he has ever played. It piqued my interest but I'd like to get a second opinion from you guys before I try to find the game.

If you played Flatout 2, do you still think it was a great racing game?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I played it with a friend a little bit, it wasn't something that unique frankly. There are better games out there, though Flatout2 isn't bad at all. :p

3. Darius

Darius Member

I think flatout 2 is unique in the sense that no other game fits into its destruction racing niche. It's a shame some company killed it with the shitshow that was flatout 3

4. TheViper

TheViper Member

The game was fun to play for the most part. Of course playing with friends makes games like this much more great. I'd definitely recommend it to others though.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I liked it but not enough to be considered my favorite. I think it is worth trying out to see if it works better for you but for me almost all other racing games will just be above average compared to my personal favorite.

6. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

I would rate this game 3/5. I am not saying this game is bad as I enjoyed the a lot but the game lacks many features. I consider it a decent game for me. The quality of the graphics is not as high as other racing games out there.

7. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

I kind of enjoyed playing Flat out 2. Wasn't the best per say but I would think it is up there with some of the better games of the franchise.

8. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Yes, I have played this game and I think that it's an amazing game. The graphics of the game is good. It's an impressive game.

9. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I agree with you. I would rate the same but I disagree with your graphics review? Why you disliked the graphics?