What do you think about DiRT Rally?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Potausen, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Potausen

Potausen Member

I bought it on steam while it was still 15 Euro and it was one of the best purchases I've made. I had tons of fun playing it with my wheel and once I got used to it, it was great. The simulation is as good as and if not better than all the rally games I've played before, even RBR. I think this game is a great example of how Steam Greenlight can turn out well.

If you've played the game, did you like it? If you haven't do you plan on buying it?

2. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

Yes, I have played this game. I have always been a fan of 'Codemaster games' and this game is an awesome game from the team of developers. I already bought this game when it was firstly released. The graphics of this game is fantastic.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I have gotten to okay this game and I normally am not that interested in dirt racing but this has turned me into a fan. I think the controls and physics are on point and the game mechanics are very well made. I am looking forward to seeing many more sequels to this title.

4. GenevB

GenevB Member

Great game with good graphics and the simulation is pretty good. Probably is on of the best games of this genre out there on the market. It's physics is pretty realistic. I'm also looking forward to see sequels to this title.

5. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

I loved Dirt Rally! Really fun game to play with your friends especially in multiplayer mode. As Genev had said, its graphics are out right amazing and I usually play it in 4k resolution making it look super realistic!

6. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I agree with you. Codemasters is one of the best developers out there. I love their games.

7. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Really? Is this game is release in 4k? That's really amazing. Can you elaborate your 4k experience?

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think it's commonly known that Dirt is probably the best dirt racing games of all time, and its what got a lot of people actually changing from the more usual track racing games.