What do you spend time doing in SA?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Racer X, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Nevi

Nevi New Member

Probably Biking, Parachuting and Spraying. Getting wanted up to 5 stars. Using mods on it like the Superman mod i like that.

2. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I like roaming around and doing missions, but I love to drive the train. I spend a lot of time in the train, driving it at high speeds. It is quite enjoyable. I like to parachute too.

3. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I use to go to fast food restaurants and just eat until CJ vomited. I also just run until CJ lost weight and then go and eat to regain it. I also like to just shoot at police and get wanted.

4. Brian3265

Brian3265 New Member

things i don't do in real life like getting a job and working out

5. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I go around taking over gang territory which I have more Ballas territory to cover. Its been a while since I played but its been a fun ride with the game.

6. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I enjoy using Carl Johnson driving cars and eating at the take away stores, and working out a lot. i also try and please the girlfriends he has and sometimes can be hard to please them. I enjoy driving fast cars around the cities.

7. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I also enjoyed flying around the cities with the jet pack or in the helicopter. I loved to fly so any thing with flying and I did it. I even went to the airport a few times trying to hijack a jet but sadly you can't go in them.

8. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I would love using the jetpack again it was pretty awesome. The parachute was just as cool to use. I enjoy beating people up.

9. Nergaahl

Nergaahl New Member

I finish the storyline over and over again. Just to get all the details / hints / references. I do this with every game so I could get to know it better. And I watch every cutscene carefully, so I could investigate the game's secrets and legends. I think that's what I like to do the most, investigating myths. The paranormal always fascinated me. Either way I just wreck havoc like all GTA players do.

10. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

I finished the main story too but I have some territory to conquer. I just hope to go back to GTA SA some day. Just not right now is not the time.

11. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

Working out, my man! It's the first thing I do when I start a new game. I also love driving around, running hookers over for spare cash, and most of all, parachuting.

12. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

The working out stuff was cool for its time. I am not sure if they brought that back in GTA 5 or not. I remember my CJ was so strong I could literally tear down a car with just fists.

13. erik120

erik120 New Member

In between missions I would just wander around town, kill people, pay pool or videogames at the bar near your house in los santos. I would also like to jump off that high building in LS which has the parachute on the roof and I would do parachute jumps form there, kill hookers for money, bang hookers in luxurious cars etc.

14. moneyman

moneyman New Member

When I wasn't completing missions I drove around the cities and performed different kinds of stunts and occupied different kinds of vehicles. In addition, san andreas has very good music selection so it is entertaining to listen while driving around and messing with the cops.

15. Curtclicker

Curtclicker New Member

I used to love driving to the airport and commandeering the assault helicopters. The boys in blue after you? No problem, say hello to my fully equipped battle helicopter of doom! I've always loved causing ruckus and mayhem, running around like a madman rather than following the missions, which was so awesome to do in SA.

16. pedanticGal

pedanticGal New Member

I do missions first but if it always fails, I end up just roaming around the city. Stealing cars, even doing the taxi mission and the vigilante. After that, I just steal a BMX or a motorcycle and then ride to my houses. Buying new clothes, playing billiards and dating my girlfriend. Of course, I also go to clubs just to dance and even going to the airport and then just circling around.

17. Nevi

Nevi New Member

Parachute Jumps, Bike stunts, go on killing spree, work out, and mess up with the military base.

18. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure New Member

I think I spend most of my time on SA trying to tag all the Ballaz turf. You know the spray pain thing? I also try and just outlast the cops. I tend to get my wanted level so high that it's almost impossible to escape and I would just time myself and see how long I can hold it.

But the most ridiculous time wasting thing that I did in SA was to make CJ really fat and then I would just let him run and run until he's really skinny.

19. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

Well besides the story, I spent a lot of time exploring the world and putting work into the way CJ looked, going to the gym, eating, getting new clothes and hairstyles, I found it a lot of fun that I had so much control over customization.