What do you spend time doing in SA?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Racer X, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Jesuitical

Jesuitical New Member

All I do lately is play multiplayer. There is so much to do with it, it's crazy.

2. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless New Member

I like roaming around causing mayhem, while listening to the radio talk show. The radio talk shows are hilarious.

3. Jesuitical

Jesuitical New Member

I've already completed the story a few times, so I usually just mess around with cheats. I like taking the biggest plane (I forgot the name of it) and flying it around, too.

4. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

While I am not doing missions, I am usually riding with my homies, bustin' fools. I also like to pick up a fine hoe and take her to my favorite spot by the airport and show her a good time.

5. andrew172

andrew172 New Member

My favorite thing to do is get fully wanted and see how long I last without using any cheats or taking advantage of any of the games glitches or anything like that, just straight up- how long can you last in a war zone?

6. JeronimoMagalhaes

JeronimoMagalhaes New Member

I simply do whatever I feel like, driving, flying and killing, and then head to missions when I feel like doing something a little more constructive.

7. Sarz

Sarz New Member

I loved SA so much that I did it all. I started off with the missions, when I got stuck I would let off some steam by causing mayhem round the city.
    I also like to collect cars, mini missions, exploring, taking over and keeping CJ fit.

That's the great thing about SA you can literally do what you want.

8. chasedood

chasedood New Member

When starting out playing a new game in the Grand Theft Auto series, I always complete the entire game first. When I say entire game, I mean 100% completion. And then I go around acting like a maniac killing everything that moves on the screen haha. I have always loved getting a bunch of cops chasing me and trying to lose them, there is nothing better!

9. SS42A

SS42A New Member

Before I play the actual missions, I spend time doing the Vigilante, Firefighting, and Paramedic missions. By doing these missions ahead, you will give yourself a good head start. In addition, I will also do the Pimping and Courier missions as well as spraying all tags in Los Santos prior to Tagging Up Turf. Once you complete tagging, you will have weapons available in your home. The same thing goes for the Photographs in San Fierro as well as the Horseshoes in Las Venturas - I will try to do the collecing missions as early as possible. I think I still have a save game on my PS2.

10. ciorex

ciorex Member

I steel cars, anger people, beat them up, and fly in planes and helicopters. I use cheatcodes sometimes, which are very fun to use also. Not particularly proud of it, but if I want to have senseless fun, cheats are the way to go.

11. Despicable

Despicable New Member

I really don't play much single player these days, some of my friends are into SA:MP, the multiplayer alternative. We just join a random server, create chaos and eventually get kicked out. :p

12. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I done random things in SA as I have played and finished this game so many times now. Most of the time, I like to pull out my bazooka and blast some cars. Wreaking havoc on the city is one of my favorite things to do in the game.

13. Robbinho14

Robbinho14 New Member

Back when i first played the game, I would just play multiplayer with my little brother doing all kinds of crazy stuff. But recently i restarted the campaign as i was bored. And i realized what an amazing game it is! so yeah the missions will keep me busy for a while

14. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

MMMMMM, I'd have to say I've play an unholy amount of the San Andreas Multiplayer mod and in single player I spend time finding specific car models I really like and tuning them and then storing them. I'm a weird one :p

15. bsthebenster

bsthebenster New Member

Lol punching hookers. Definitely punching hookers.

16. ubergamer

ubergamer New Member

I love getting a bike and moving around the city exploring the areas i haven't. I also kill peoples in between. Sometimes, i start racing hitting a cops till i get 5 stars and then run from the place in my bike.

17. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I was runing around town and shooting random people so that as many cops as possible followed me and I was shooting the police after that, so I could get as many stars as possible so that the army would try to kill me, because I wanted to steal a tank.

18. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

Well, I really just spend most of my time completing the missions. But every now and then, I like to mess around with the vehicles, especially the airplanes! For some reason, I really enjoy the physics of the vehicles in the game. They're really fun to mess around with!

19. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

I have finished all of the missions but I just play to kill the police and do gang wars. I am now trying to bed CJ's girlfriend Denise. I also just like to drive around and explore the cities. I also like to fly around in the helicopter and shoot at the police helicopter.

20. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

Explore. Idk why but the map just seems bigger than any gta game, even the new ones.