What do you expect from GTA VI?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by FuZyOn, Apr 11, 2015.

1. awesomeaniruddh

awesomeaniruddh New Member

I would love to see a revamped Liberty City again too.

What I would really like to see however, is a mix of 4-5 cities, San Andreas style with plenty of countryside just like Blaine County. They pulled multiple cities off with San Andreas and that map is smaller than the GTA V map.

GTA V is my favourite game in the whole series, but there are many elements like fitness etc. which I really liked in SA but were removed in GTA V.

Rockstar executed GTA V with near-perfection, which not every game developer is able to do, and this sets the bar even higher as expectations are going to higher and wilder than ever before for GTA VI, but I'm sure that Rockstar won't disappoint that time either :)

2. blastguardgear

blastguardgear New Member

I'm hoping and praying that they somehow bring back the old way the health was in previous GTA games. As fun as GTA 5 is, it's WAY to easy to get killed in one random hit. Even a single dog bite can kill you fast.

3. tarverten

tarverten New Member

More interaction with the world. I'm talking being able to go into even more buildings. I know they can't have every building accessible. But surely they can make more than what they have right now.

4. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine New Member

Bring back all the old weapons, keep the new weaps, AND add new ones. Didn't anyone even notice how most of the old weapons were gone from GTA V?

5. Sheggy6

Sheggy6 New Member

I would like to see a different era in the game. Much like Mafia II did the 1940's-1960's I'd like to see a specific era in American history. I think it would be great to see, I think a take on the 90's would be absolutely great, where Vice City was clearly 80's, and GTA III was very clearly an early 2000 era, I would just love that 90's era.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Frankly, I didn't even think about how many weapons are missing from the older versions when I made the topic.
    I hope Rockstar are considering this!

7. Obi

Obi New Member

Firstly they could add some of the mechanics that were in the previous games, such as your stats falling like in San Andreas. There could also be more of a focus on crews, like rival crews that could fight each other for RP bonuses. There aren't many things that can be done to make the game that much better, besides the obvious bigger map, better vehicles etc.

8. srofltank

srofltank New Member

I think they should have a gamemode for multiplayer that is more focused on sandbox gameplay rather than leveling up or doing missions. GTA V did a good job on having a good setting to play in, but I think that GTA VI taking place somewhere in Europe would be a pretty cool idea.

9. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

Well, for one, I really expect a return to Vice City. Seriously, I've been longing to return to Vice City in HD graphics on my PC for a long time! I'd also like more things to do after the game is finished. I mean, GTA V kinda nailed it with this, but I'd like even more activities.

10. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I don't really know how they are going to topple GTA V. After what they have done with this game, I can only expect them to build a world bigger and better than what they have done so far.

11. Snakevenom

Snakevenom New Member

A bigger world with more to do in terms of things like buying properties. Also in terms of multiplayer better and more heists would be good. Maybe an AI for the heists too so that you could play solo with bots. The possibilities are endless so I'm looking forward to what they will do. If the improvement between 4 and 5 is anything to go by then 6 is going to be insane.

12. duke1101

duke1101 New Member

I think they could use GTA VI to fix many of the problems and complaints with the previous game. Both the PC and console versions should be released at nearly the same time because this would cause nobody to be mad about release dates, a problem many complained about with GTA V. Also they should flesh out the story and just make it better while keeping the core game the same. It is a chance for them to possibly make even more money than GTA V.

13. alaineman

alaineman New Member

I hope it will be a more polished version. It seems to me that every thing there is to do in multiplayer just lacks a thing. They seems so shallow.