What do you expect from GTA VI?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by FuZyOn, Apr 11, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I personally don't know. GTA V seems like the perfect game to me. It has all that you need, a great online mode platform and amazing story mode.
    We'll probably see some graphical improvements and probably more maps.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I'd imagine that rockstar won't fix something that isn't broken so I would expect more of the same.

I think the game will be bigger and the variety of missions available in the online mode will probably increase aswell.

While it's nice to go to San Andreas and vice city, I would like a different destination, London or another European city maybe?

3. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

I personally would like them to bring back the locked parts of the map until you progress on with the story. I never really got into the GTA V story because one of the only reasons I ever placed the story was to unlock the new parts of the map which was exciting and a great incentive to play.

4. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I think what I'd expect from GTA VI would be bigger maps and tons more missions. Not that GTA V doesn't have these things, but I think adding on to it would make a good game for the next sequel.

5. jamiew23

jamiew23 New Member

Just thinking skateboards would be a pretty awesome addition! Maybe add a bit of Tony Hawks kinda things in their!? Could be some bonus missions maybe :)

6. troutski

troutski Active Member

I mean, we've covered this in numerous threads, but I expect an even bigger and better game. :p

7. devinametallic

devinametallic New Member

I liked that too. It gave me motivation to play it more so I can access "hidden" or "restricted" areas of the map. I love a challenge.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Having sections of the map to unlock will definitely be a lot better I think. I'm guessing they opted for realism in GTAV and that's why the whole game we accessible right form the start.

9. duckvader

duckvader New Member

I don't see them bringing us a new territory anytime soon. However I assure you the map is gonna get larger and possibly include vice city and liberty city which would be interesting. I expect nothing less from these guys. Bigger map, bigger story, better missions and the like.

10. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

When it comes to the GTA series, the future is certainly bright. Especially now with the power of the next gen consoles and with it being available on PC now aswel, the possibilities are endless.

11. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I expect it to have a bigger city with more things to do. GTA V has already set the bar pretty high for open world games, and it only makes sense that the next game in the series improves everything. I have high hopes GTA VI will blow our minds just as much or even more than GTA V did on its release.

12. TheViper

TheViper Member

What I would expect from them is just a bigger map. The possibility of having you be able to travel from one major location to the other. Like you have missions in the UK and then missions in Chicago. Something like that is what I would expect to happen eventually.

13. niiro17

niiro17 Member

What I would expect from them is to have a bigger map, more missions, and a badass female playable character. I want something new from them.

14. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think if they do decide to introduce a female character, it would have to be aswell as the male one. It would have to be more of a choice that you made before the game started it maybe even be able to switch between the two.

15. rightct

rightct New Member

GTA V is perfect, from all points of view. I really couldn't ask for more. Oh, yeah, probably the online experience, but that's another kettle of fish. :)
    GTA VI shouldn't really look that much different from its predecessor, but I really found that, although very welcome, having 3 different storylines was quite unnecessary. I would love to stick to the classic feeling.

16. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

That's how I felt aswell. While the players did interact in a clever way, I definitely would rather see the return of having just the one lead role aswell.

17. Briggs

Briggs New Member

I want more rampages. I also want a bigger variety of cars.

18. W0nderWhite

W0nderWhite New Member

GTAV just came out for PC and some people want a sequel already :rolleyes: Usually Rock* would make a "stories" version first rather than a sequel. However in GTAVI I would like to see a better online platform, one where the lobby will have 256 players all creating chaos. Just full lobby's and no loading or waiting for other players

19. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

An European city or even various new places from all around the world would be a great addition!
    I hope Rockstar are considering this.

20. Arvis

Arvis Member

There are only 2 things I would really like to see:
    * GTA VI released on PC and consoles in the same day
    * Game should be located in modern day Vice City, there has been enough Liberty City and San Andreas :D