What do you do when you're free-roaming?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Fdot, Mar 20, 2014.

1. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Wreaking havoc around the map, killing police and get chased by the police.

2. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

Fly planes, cruise around, or just go different places and take photos. There's so much you can do! ;p

3. Blacklist#25

Blacklist#25 New Member

I cause a lot of chaos! I don't really run over pedestrians I nuke the crap out of them, okay not really a nuke but rocket launchers. It's just fun to see some guy minding his own business getting blown up 20 feet above ground by some guy on a bike.

4. beccagreen

beccagreen New Member

I tend to jump off ramps and other high places. I would go up high hills or buildings with my bike and just jump off and see what happens. It's really fun.

5. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

If I feel like shooting I cause major traffic problems at intersections and just start shooting and blowing up cars until tanks show up to stop me :)
    If I'm just in a driving mood I go around looking for crazy jumps to attempt.

6. Onfroi

Onfroi New Member

Ammm... Shooting as much cops as possible, blowing up civilians, testing my sniping skills on civilians, playing derby with random NPCs, or just try to do crazy stunts. Those are just the ones I remember doing, sometimes I overhear random NPCs conversations because they're funny af xD

7. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

I'm with Becca, I want to see what I can jump off of. I drive the Sanchez all up and down the mountains and see what crazy way I can kill myself using a dirt bike :)

8. sidney

sidney Member

I usually do those mini tasks where I can earn cash or do those rampage tasks. I also sometimes pick fights with the people that happen to be in my vicinity, then when they're dead I steal their money, lol. Sometimes I just explore the place and observe the surroundings.

9. troutski

troutski Active Member

I tend to do crazy things on top of Chilliad with friends or random players on GTA Online. This includes stunts, deathmatches, and whatnot. It's tons of fun.

10. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

Do you find you can actually make any money from just killing randoms? For me it's always $5 or $10, and then if/when I get killed I'm way back below because of hospital fees. I think it's probably easier to make cash that way if you don't have much due to the way hospital fees work though.

11. sidney

sidney Member

The trick is to save the game before killing people, so that when it doesn't turn out good, like you get killed or you only got little cash, then you can easily start it again by just loading your saved game. I don't remember how much I get, but I'm sure they amount to more than $10.

12. CandraLovell

CandraLovell New Member

І fіgurеd оut hоw tо dоublе јumр uр hіgh wаlls аnd іt's grеаt. Таkе рrасtісе but іt's wоrth іt.

Оnlу thіng І hаtе іs whу реорlе аrе аllоwеd tо shооt mе whеn І"m іn раssіvе mоdе. І thіnk Вісусlе's shоuld bе thе оnlу vеhісlеs оff lіmіts tо gеttіng shоt. Іt's nоt lіkе І саn run оvеr аnd kіll реорlе wіth mу bіkе. І knоw уоu саn usе wеароns whеn оn а Вісусlе but І wоuld glаdlу gіvе uр thаt rіght іf іt mеаnt nоbоdу еlsе саn shооt mе. І dоn't rіdе mу ВМХ tо shооt реорlе.

І rіdе mу bmх tо kіll. Gоt mу оwn bіkеr gаng tоо. Wе аll wеаr DС gеаr аnd sаg оur раnts tо оur knееs аnd kеер оur guns іn оur bохеrs.

Оn thе sеrіоus sіdе І dо thіnk уоu shоuldnt bе аblе tо dіе іn раssіvе оn а bmх bіkе. Whаts thе wоrst thаt соuld hарреn? Yоu runnіng оvеr sоmеоnеs tое?

13. Anonfromspace

Anonfromspace New Member

I really enjoy just roaming around Blaine County with the sports cars. Driving in normal speed on the highway is very relaxing, listing to good music on Los Santos Rock Radio. This is especially fun with Franklin, because then you can make fast and dangerous turns using Franklins slow-motion ability.
    Causing mayhem, using the invincibility cheat is also great fun.

14. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

That just seems like too much effort for me. I meant $5 to $10 for each kill, but still I've never found it to be a good way to make money. I'm not well practiced in killing for profit though, I like to go down in a blaze of glory if I'm going to do it :)

15. js85

js85 New Member

My favorite thing is launching cars off of ramps and seeing how much I can get away with before I wreck it completely.

16. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz New Member

I usually just run around doing things that are on my mind. Running people over, making a complete road block with cars and blowing everything up. There's so much to do that I can barely list it. My GTA 5 experience is awesome.

17. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I like driving around in a high speed vehicle out in the country in GTAV. Probably why I enjoy games like Burnout Paradise, since it has the same thing.

18. sidney

sidney Member

Well do the rampage missions then, at least it's hitting 2 birds with 1 stone since you get to complete the game when you do it. I remember getting money for completing rampage missions aside from the money that those deceased people had.

19. valiantx

valiantx New Member

Take weird and in the moment pictures of the GTA V Online game, especially the landscape and how Rockstar programmers continue to improve on their graphic quality. Otherwise, I take pictures of the NPCs doing stupid poses or walking amongst the open environment in the game. Lastly, I always try to take new pictures of each car I purchase and upgrade, before it gets blown up by some passing douche-bag player!

20. AresBlade

AresBlade New Member

The rampage missions just don't do it for me. I completed them all as part of the trip to 100%, but it wasn't something that I liked. It's definitely a blaze of glory though!