What do you do when you're free-roaming?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Fdot, Mar 20, 2014.

1. DjoBoy

DjoBoy New Member

I usually go do some missions with other players, because I play GTA Online. I also go to mod shop or clothes store when I get bored.
    Or sometimes I go to single-player mode and have fun with police, by getting wanted by 4-5 stars, and waste $5000 for paying the hospital because of getting killed by cops.
    I don't do too much free-roam.

2. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Run over people with any car. Steal cars. Get into fist fights with ladies. Steal more cars. Jump from fly overs. Shoot people down. Find some more girls. Take screenshots. Upload them to Steam :D.

3. pristine

pristine New Member

Get as many stars as possible so the police can chase me and I can shoot all of them.
    Also, I run over people with whatever car I'm driving.

4. Clanky

Clanky Member

Flying. GTA V is the best game so far for aircrafts. In IV there were no planes at all, and in SA they were not really great. But now in V they're really cool and I've got a Mallard, Luxor, a Buzzard and a Frogger already offline. Online I've got every single aircraft. Other than that, the usual I guess. Running off people, bombing cars with sticky bombs...

5. LightJeep

LightJeep New Member

I just like to bring the apocalypse into my own hands. :p I like to run over people that are at the sidewalks, I like to get at buildings and snipe people, specially people in cars just to see how they will crash it. I like to punch people and then shoot them unexpectedly when they are starting to feel though.

6. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I normally just drive around, just to improve my driving skills a bit you know.

7. slaughterboy

slaughterboy New Member

I like to walk around with Franklin and punch people in the back of the head lol. Never gets old no matter how many times ive done it.

8. AnnaMaria

AnnaMaria New Member

In my free time I enjoy grenades and grenade launchers as well. I love going around and just destroying cars and places.
    I also really enjoy running over people. I could probably spend hours running people over.

9. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Sometimes I like to play it cool and just act like I am living in the game for real but when I am feeling like it sometimes I like to just blow up people and cause lots and lots of mayhem. I like just running from the police and blowing them up as well when they cannot catch me.

10. ubergamer

ubergamer New Member

I love moving around the city with my coquette and racing. I also love hitting the pedestrian with it. It's so much fun. Sometimes, I hit the police vehicles and start running with my coquette with the police chasing me.

11. Toorex

Toorex New Member

I love just cruising around the city without my radar on, throwing sticky bombs here and there until the police are following me. Then the best part begins. I try to cause as much mayhem as I can without stopping the car.
    I also enjoy flying my jet above the prison to shoot the guard towers.

12. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

It's actually pretty fun to explore the map when I'm free roaming. I occasionally run people over, and get chased by the cops, which adds some action to the game. It can actually be quite fun to get chased by the cops because you can really test your reflexes. While you're driving at a high speed, you have to react quickly when there's an obstacle in your way, which makes it really enjoyable! Well, at least in my opinion.

13. nta6912

nta6912 New Member

When I free roam I'll mainly be just trying to explore. Find some new easter eggs, glitches, secret locations, etc. It's pretty fun to run into random occurrences aswell.

14. KiwiHec8910

KiwiHec8910 New Member

I like to be normal. This game makes you so not normal all the time that when i have free-time, I like too dress the characters, buy guns, see the cars, surf the net, and visit the nieghborhoods to see what I can come across... That does it for me...

15. ash2014uk

ash2014uk New Member

The usual stuff everyone does such as go round shooting police or racing people.
    Or even go for a game of golf and have a nice chilled game xD

16. mark973

mark973 Member

I like just causing a huge traffic jam and blowing up every car there with a tank of gasoline. I once blew up so many cars at one time that the game actually froze up and I had to restart my PS3. It was hilarious.

17. mark973

mark973 Member

If you want, you can also turn off the HUD in the games settings. It really adds to the realism and makes police searches a lot more fun because you don't know where they are.

18. JayR17

JayR17 New Member

I put on a couple cheats (slow-mo aim and invincibility) and run around killing cops and trying to create the biggest shootout. I do this for a few hours until I get bored or die. The usual GTA free roam experience.

19. OKPixel

OKPixel New Member

Me and my buddies usually all get together and try to pull off some random crap, doesn't really matter what it is, it's always a good time.

One of the best times we had was just riding up the river on spedophiles until we hit this really tiny stream that we all tries our best to get all the way up. It's so much fun, those things can really drive on the smallest amount of water.

20. OKPixel

OKPixel New Member

I also just remembered about the time where we spent hours trying to get some cool shots of this jump into one of the ravines. We did everything we could think of, different vehicles, multiple people, bailing half way through, setting ourselves on fire just before the jump...

We got some cool photos for sure:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]