What console do you play SA on?

Discussion in 'GTA San Andreas' started by Racer X, Oct 10, 2013.

1. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

I've always played games on PC and GTA: San Andreas was no exception. The PC version had the option of the keyboard and mouse combo, which was my preferred controlling device, had better graphics and frame-rate. I also like modding GTA games and the PC version allows me to do that. :)

2. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

In my opinion SA is best experienced on PC, because it was originally designed for it. It runs flawlessly on any new-generation PC nowadays, and in my opinion nothing compares to shooting with a mouse.

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

For the first time when I played it, I played it on my PS2. Then I played it on my PC back in 2009. Surprisingly, I had a better experience on PC than I had on PS2. If you can get some mods for it, you will have a more awesome.

4. BamItzMuffinz

BamItzMuffinz New Member

At first, I played it on PS2, then on Xbox. Shortly after, I got it on PC. To be honest, I got a lot more fun out of GTA SA on PC than on console, because 1) I could run it faster and with a graphics edit to make it look better, and 2) there's mod support and a huge community just focused on modding the game.

5. trevorwilson131

trevorwilson131 New Member

When the game came out I got it for my PS2. I finished it a couple of times, but then my Playstation got broken so I played it on PC again, and I liked it way better. It's much more controlable.

6. Coco50Nitty

Coco50Nitty New Member

The first console I ever played GTA SA on was the Xbox 360, I bought it online and downloaded it.... More recently though I bought it for PC and enjoy playing GTA SAMP which is a multiplayer mod similar to Multitheft Auto except with the original maps.

7. Iam_Jermaine

Iam_Jermaine New Member

I forgot that it was also on the console, but I purchased it for the PS2. That was also my first GTA every played, and i enjoyed every bit of it.

8. DjoBoy

DjoBoy New Member

I bought San Andreas for PC when it got released, then after some time I bought it for PlayStation 2.
    I like the PC version more because of controls.

9. Rowe992

Rowe992 New Member

I played it on playstation 2 but I mainly game on my pc. I prefer the pc version because you can get mods and also the graphics is much better. I first saw the game on playstation though.

10. spittaAndretti

spittaAndretti New Member

First got GTA:SA because of my brother, it was the original print with Hot Coffee in it. To this day PS2 has been my ideal choice to play it on. Since then, I've bought it for Xbox 360, on my Ps3, and on the PC. It really honestly is one of my favorite games.

11. axwell2000

axwell2000 New Member

Back when I it came out I didn't own a console and I had it exclusively on PC. I still think its the best way to play any GTA, just my opinion. I played V on PS3 with a friend and it is awesome but I am still waiting for the PC release to fully enjoy the experience.

12. Chingling

Chingling New Member

Nowadays, I play on my phone! I think its really cool how smoothly it runs on a device that is with me all the time. Waiting in line and have the urge to run around and cause mayhem? I just pull out my phone and have at it! It actually runs better on my phone than it does on my computer, haha.

13. spittaAndretti

spittaAndretti New Member

That reminds me, one of my boys has GTA:SA for the iPad Mini. Playing that was pretty cool actually. The shooting and driving takes some time to learn but the fact that I even was playing it so smoothly was insane. Unfortunately I didn't play it too long and I can only imagine that it eats through battery.

14. Servace

Servace New Member

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto : San Andres on the laptop lately. There are so much more things you can do online when you have a PC. There are so many modifications and different game modes players create such as being able to have a certain job such as a homeless person or even a prostitute and give people diseases.

15. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I didn't have the oppurtunity to play this on the PS2 or Xbox when it was really popular, mainly because I was too young at the time. Nowadays, I play it whenever I get the chance on my phone with a PS3 Sixaxis controller hooked up. The mobile port is pretty fantastic, and my phone is pretty powerful, with an Adreno 330 GPU, I can just about max it out.

16. edthebig

edthebig Member

I have it for PC right now. But I used to play it on my beloved PS2. The fun times man, I stopped playing when the damn disk didn't want to work anymore, that little fucker.

17. ZXD22

ZXD22 New Member

I've actually played SA on a bunch of consoles starting with the original Xbox, then moving to the PS2. I even played the IOS version but it was a little laggy for my taste. Never tried the PC version but based on all these positive feedback, it seems to be the bomb. I personally like the PS2 version the best though.

18. insertkittyface

insertkittyface New Member

Playstation 2, that's the only system I have it for, I didn't see the point in buying it for the PC too, but that's just me, considering I feel much more comfortable playing it with a controller then I do with a keyboard.

19. enell

enell New Member

I played it on PS2 console which is really awesome, but to be honest with you, playing such games on PC gives a better enjoyable experience. That's my opinion!

20. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I have played it on the Ps2 version and also, like it as the controls are easy to use and also the game can be played easier than on the PC as using the mouse and keyboard can be hard at times. I remember when it first came out, there was a lot of popularity and also how you can eat and train as well and have girlfriends in the game which was a new concept as well. I think that when the game comes out in the console, then it is easy to play and can have more control in the game as well.