What character would you like to see in a new DLC from an old GTA game?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by ml4424, Jun 28, 2014.

1. ml4424

ml4424 New Member

Who is one of your favorite characters that you'd like to see make a return?

2. KiwiHec8910

KiwiHec8910 New Member

I actually wrote a post about this subject in the DLC thread. I thought it would be such a cool idea to bring back three previous characters to play with the current ones separately.

Franklin plays with CJ. Whose about 45 and experienced in turning a young up and coming hoodlum into a multi-millionaire.

Michael plays with Tommy. They seem similar.

Trevor would be a toss up, but I'm thinking Claude. It would be funny for crazy Trevor to play with Claude. He doesn't speak so it would be so hilarious to see how Trevor handles that situation.

I would like this very much.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'd love to see some of the III-Era characters come back for a DLC.

4. mark973

mark973 Member

I'd like to see CJ make a return from San Andreas. He would definitely have to be older and he could still be living in Grove Street. I think it would be a nice blast from the past.

5. ash2014uk

ash2014uk New Member

Its just got to be CJ to be honest!
    I would love to see how his life carried on after the last game he was in!

6. BryanOnAWire

BryanOnAWire New Member

Tommy Vercetti, 100%

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I think it would be cool for them to bring back CJ or Niko Bellic in a new DLC, because they actually mention Niko Bellic in GTA V when they're talking about a guy from Liberty City who "went quiet" and disappeared. I think CJ and Franklin would get along because they're both basically decent, reasonable guys who live in the same city surrounded by the same gangs.

8. blaze4545

blaze4545 New Member

Like others have said, Tommy Vercetti from Grand Theft Auto Vice City. He is one of my favourite Grand Theft Auto characters as I enjoy the whole mob mentality. I find that Michael does not fit the part of the mobster too much as he was he was just another bank thief. The downloadable content could have Michael get a phone call that an old buddy "Tommy" is planning on breaking out of prison and he needs the gangs help. After the infamous trio breakout Tommy in an action packed heist mission, they start to build up Tommys empire again in mafia related missions

9. MightMissChristmas

MightMissChristmas New Member

CJ, but only if there's another train mission.

10. troutski

troutski Active Member

I think you have to go with Tommy Vercetti, the classic GTA main character. I loved CJ, but I'd rather see Vercetti come back into the franchise before CJ does. You could add him into plenty of different storylines with relative ease, too.