What are your best memories associated with Vice City?

Discussion in 'GTA Vice City' started by aleks4775, Oct 12, 2013.

1. JuLovo

JuLovo New Member

One of my best memories with Vice City was using cheats. Using the katana on unsuspecting victims. I enjoyed spawning a tank and just driving around in my invincible vehicle of mass destruction. Nobody could touch me! Everything exploded beautifully... Those polygons.

2. Esperahol

Esperahol Member

Speeding through the city in a great car with Michael on the ready asking if I wanna be starting something. Also any mayhem activity I happened to come across. Nothing like setting everyone and thing on fire.

3. SS42A

SS42A New Member

The mission "The Party" together with the Hall and Oates song Out of Touch provides the combination of a great game. That is one of my favorite memories, so much so that listening to the song already reminds me of VC.

4. ciorex

ciorex Member

Best memories: All hands on deck, Spanish Music, all the grea music(best gta soundtrack), the mission for phil cassidy where you are high and have to drive, fighting the army in one mission, robbing the bank, lovefist, driving golf carts all over the city,tommy and lance killing diaz in the cutscene with both guns pointed in his face lance says "goodnight mr diaz".

I have so many to many to list Vice City was so much better than IV the music clothes cars and the atmosphere was awesome, In IV the graphics, physics and driving are the only things better than the old GTA games.

They should remake vice with the new engine and graphics and I would buy it in an instant.

1,230 people like this.
  5. MisterRay97

MisterRay97 New Member

GTA: Vice City was the first Grand Theft Auto game I ever played. The whole game will always be my heart and it still feels great relieving memories about that game. The song 'Video Killed the Radio Star' which comes on Flash FM is one of my memories. Also, the game was my first open-world game. Shooting people, roaming around, going into the North Point Mall and driving that demo Infernus inside, the shipyard, delivering cars at Sunshine Autos for cash, the whole storyline and all the characters, etc. The entire game was special to me.

6. Rohan99

Rohan99 Member

My best memories from GTA Vice city is when I saw the game being played on a computer while I was still in primary school. The graphics and gameplay immediately captivated me and I was dying to try it. When I finally had the game on my computer years later I will never forget the very difficult mission titled "Demolition man". I had to use a time cheat in order to pass it because I was always out of time to plant the bombs in the building.

7. erik120

erik120 New Member

I agree with OP, the fondest memories I have are of Vice City, I still know every inch of the map like the back of my hand, the atmosphere of the game, the times when I was in 6th grade and playing it and discussing it with friends who also played it at the time, it was simply the best game ever.

I still know the hidden places of many of the secrets, the easter eggs and so on. You felt like the biggest boss when you finally got the mansion by the ocean. Cars, hookers, drugs and the 70's hawaii atmosphere was the the most awesome stuff, really smooth atmosphere and gameplay and everything.
    One of the best legendary GTA games.

8. Dinesh

Dinesh New Member

Using that chainsaw and cutting people in half is something I remember clearly. Also I still remember spawning a loooot of panzers and creating a massive explosion. Good times...

9. AugustGreig

AugustGreig New Member

My fondest memories of playing Vice City are definitely of hanging out with my friends. One of my closest lifelong friends was absolutely obsessed with every GTA game, even 1 and 2. So he used to play it day and night and I would always hang out at his house. I loved the music in the game, and all those songs have forever been associated with those good times for me.