What are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by FuZyOn, Sep 16, 2015.

1. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

GTA V. Really awesome game. Occasional NFS and the usual mario kart.

2. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I downloaded a Demo Version of Live For Speed. For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's an oldish PC Sim racing game. It's got some great music and graphics but that's about it. The game is quite difficult but I like such games. Don't think I'll be buying the game though.

3. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I'm currently playing Dirt Rally. It's a great game, but I'm having a hard time adapting to dirt racing since it's harder to control than what I'm used to.

4. raceman998

raceman998 Member

I am currently playing to Need For Speed : Hot pursuit (2010). I have been playing this game since it was launched. I play it in my window desktop. My desktop has very high configuration and it runs perfectly on this computer.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I'm still going back to GTA too even though I've finished it a long time ago. I mostly just like to roam around and find things to do and also I still have many sub missions that I previously ignored so from time to time if I'm that bored I will just finish those.

6. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I've been playing some flash game which technically isn't a racing game but can be classified as such. In the game [the graphics are horrible] you have to drive through a city in less than 4 minutes. There are obstacles along the way that slow you down. It's quite boring after you play it twice.

7. Sworden

Sworden Member

In terms of racing games, I still play Forza 5 on and off, next to Horizon 2.

In terms of just games in general, I started playing Stardew Valley (really fun game if you're a fan of Harvest Moon) and I'm also playing Borderlands 2 co-op with a friend.

Tbh just a few months ago I was completely burned out on video games, even though I had so many bought and ready to play. Then I put on Dark Souls 2... Aaaand well, it brought me back in.

8. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I still play some Gran Turismo from time to time. Until the new release, I'll play some racing games on mobile. Need for Speed No limits is my go to game right now.

9. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I really miss playing Mario Kart. I haven't played since my roommate in college brought up his N64. Nintendo needs to bring mario kart to mobile gaming.

10. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

I am playing nothing at the moment. I do not wish to play anything that is racing. I stop playing racing games after Midnight Club. The game game burned me out. I might get back into racing games later on. But, I will not get into racing games for a couple months or years. I am really involved in Skyrim type of games.

11. Sworden

Sworden Member

Just started playing same Dirt 3 recently, which is my first real dirt racing game since the real old school ones. I actually got it with xbox's Games with Gold, even as a 360 game, and man it's really fun.

Racing games in general can be either fun if done well, or they can be mindnumbingly boring.

12. krnd

krnd Member

I'm playing NFS Underground because of the clinging memories of my childhood, definitely still an amazing game and I can't believe how high it set the bar!

13. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

Right now I am into playing Mario Kart after I get out of work and need to blow of some steam and some flash games when I want something fun. I am really into flash parking lot games where you have to get out of some tough tight spots.

14. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I love those parking games. I used to play one a while ago for mobile. It was such a fun game that I couldn't put down. I wonder if they made a new version of it.

15. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I've gone through the same periods where I don't want to play racing games. During those periods, I'll play from time to time though. It's good to wait for a new release during these times.

16. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Currently playing an old game call ATV:Offroad Fury. The graphics aren't the best but it's a good game nonetheless. If you like ATV racing [and even better, on a dirt track] then I'm sure you'd love this game.

17. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Even though I've got a PlayStation 4 with Driveclub and Project Cars, I've also still got my PlayStation 3 so I'm still playing Gran Turismo on that.

Project Cars is a class game, but somehow even though it's on a older system, I still think that Gram Turismo is the better game.