What are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by FuZyOn, Sep 16, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't play that many racing games at the moment, if at all. I'm waiting for new releases while playing some GTA V in the meantime. That is enough for me! :p

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

A little embarrassing but I'm hooked on mobile games at the moment. I get like this when I want a break from console games so while I'm waiting for a new title I can obsess over I'll just play mobile games for a while.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

It's not embarassing, I'm still playing Real Racing 3 from time to time. I love being able to play actually decent racing games on a handheld device, especially when I have nothing else better to do.

4. Susime

Susime Active Member

I'm playing GTA V at the moment until I get my hands on Forza 6.

I'm trying to achieve 100% in GTA V and I'm about 4% away from it.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Yeah I guess these days mobile games are catching up to the point where it's almost becoming indistinguishable. I've seen many mobile games this year that look like they should be a console or PC game tbh.

6. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I saw a friend playing Hot Pursuit and thought it was time I played some old racing games which were great back in time . . . that's how I ended up playing Hot Pursuit.

Hot Pursuit isn't too old and though some gamers think it is, it still is a good racing game and I'm loving it:)

7. rajesh1209

rajesh1209 Member

I am currently playing Need for Speed: Rivals. My father gifted it to me on previous Saturday. I really like this game and I love unlocking cars and evading cops. The background music is also fantastic.The graphics and scenes are also pretty amazing.

8. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

Do you guys recall the days of flash games? Well the games still exist. And for over a week now, I've been playing a number of Flash racing games. I like a few of them because they are kind of funny. Not for someone who loves great graphics though.

9. erook7878

erook7878 Active Member

I haven't been playing many racing games lately. I've been playing mostly FIFA and other games. The last racing game was a mobile game I downloaded a while back. I don't even remember the name of the game. I think it was a free need for speed game.

10. Susime

Susime Active Member

I've been given the racing games a rest as of late and just been messing around with GTA V at times but mainly been playing my flight sims for the moment.

11. ZXD123

ZXD123 Member

I was playing Need for speed World but since the whole game franchise ended up crashing apon itself back in 2015, I just ended up playing some TF2 and shooter games. I still have Need for speed Hot Pursuit 2 installed on my PC and I have modded it a little bit to make it much more realistic so I end up playing that for a racing game currently.

12. spence88

spence88 Member

I'm still playing racing games. Mario Kart 8 online is so addictive. Can't get enough of it. As for other genres, I'm currently playing Pokemon Red and Yellow on my 3DS VC and Super Mario Maker on my Wii U. I haven't played any games on my PC for quite a while now. My hardware can't play the newest games. It definitely needs an upgrade :(

13. Locoton22

Locoton22 Member

I'm currently playing MTA which is GTA SA mod and theres a couple of servers which are racing servers and its great since it has a lot of modes such as derby, explosive derby and so many many more I just love it even if people say it is old.

14. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

I am playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles. There are things I like and do not like about the game. I like driving on the highway in the game. I wish I did not have to race just to buy the new cars. I hate the concept of having to win a tournament to buy new cars. It is an overall descent game but I want something else in a racing game. I feel like I am playing Need for Speed: Carbon all over again.

15. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Mostly GTA:V, occasionally going on to play The Crew but online is pretty dead nowadays.

16. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

GTA :D
    I rarely play other games these days. Maybe a little NFS now and then. It's fun to be a badass atleast in the virtual life.

17. Chocoo

Chocoo New Member

I'm that one dude sitting playing Mario Kart because my little sister wants to.

There just hasn't been much I want to blow money on lately. So I've had a hand at a few mobile games, preferably the ones that aren't pay-to-win. I don't mind spending a few dollars to download an app if it's good and it doesnt restrict me with things such as "fuel" or "tokens", etc. They can actually be kind of fun, and they cost about 99% less.

18. Potausen

Potausen Member

I'm currently playing a lot of Dirt Rally. I really love the direction this game's going at, having the best, most authentic rally experience. The game has a big following on Steam and is probably the best simulator game I've ever played.

19. tgthewriter1

tgthewriter1 Member

I am currently playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles. I am thinking about getting a new video game because I am tired of the scenery. I like racing on the highway but I want to race on different highway. I been wanting to race on a Japanese highway. I need a change in location. I been thinking about getting Yakuza. It’s a game that is like Gran Theft Auto but in a different country. That is what I am currently playing.

20. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I am currently playing all of the Need for Speed games I have on my PS2. I am feeling a little nostalgic and decided to dust off the old console and play a few games of Need for Speed.