what are some of your new favorite portable consoles?

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by aveli, Apr 14, 2018.

1. aveli

aveli Member

What are some of your new favorite handheld consoles that are out right now? I just saw the New Nintendo 3DS XL which goes for about £200 and it looks really good.

2. Athanas

Athanas Member

There are a number of nice consoles that can not make you sleep easily when you are playing your favorite games. I am not a very big fan of consoles myself, but I use them once in a while. The ones I have seen most of my dear friends using include Nintendo Switch and the playStation Vita.

3. aveli

aveli Member

I've played a couple of really great playstation vita games. The only problem I had with the games is that they are a little bit expensive.

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

Yeah, actually that bit of some games being expensive drives away potential players.

5. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

There are lots of new consoles now out in the market. But the one I have is Nintendo switch. Nintendo has a lot of variety games you can enjoy. It's the best for me.

6. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

This is my favorite console as of the moment.

7. fishbate

fishbate Member

My wife recently bought a Leaf frog TV console for my kids and we are having a great time playing with it. At the moment, this is definitely my favorite.