What annoys you in gta v?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by mddimehdi, Oct 7, 2014.

1. spectre456

spectre456 Member

Other players are what annoy me the most to be honest. Not everyone is bad, but a huge amount of players in GTA online is just awful. Other than that the game is great in my opinion.

2. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I have to agree with that, and it seems that GTA online just attracts idiots unfortunately, and its that bad now, I either only play solo sessions or closed group. There's not even any point in playing in the open lobby.

3. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I think it was Larmar in the game as he was jealous of Franklin and wanted to be in the hood and thought Franklin was raising ranks and getting more and forgetting the life of a gangster, which he thought was a good life when it was not like that and saving him every time which was annoying. In the mission Hood Safari Lamar does not realize the drugs was fake if it was not for Trevor he and Franklin would of been scammed and going to the Ballas gang area was not a good idea were going to work out so well. I think the glitches could get annoying at times and would have to be careful that glitches did not affect a mission otherwise it would be starting over again which can be annoying at times.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I think that if we're talking about specific games in the series, then we're all going to have certain things that we don't like but that's only natural. Some elements of a game you'll love but I'll hate, and vice versa.

On the whole though I do think that Rockstar deserve credit for the full series, and each game as got better and better for most people I would have thought.

5. raceman998

raceman998 Member

For me it's
    Just like you, I also dislike the new health system. Well, the health gets over pretty soon and I dislike it. The developers really need to change the health system.

6. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

The police sometimes is super annoying. They'll go against you when you're in your car super hard, and they'll start to copy your moves. It's completely different from GTA IV. They seem really robotic too.

7. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

For me it's the air combat vehicles seem out-matched by on ground fighters. The targeting system is horrendous. For example, I bought a 3 million dollar hydra and its very hard to move and lock on target. The maneuverability really needs work as when you hover you seem to crash into buildings very easily and the thing doesn't take any hits at all without going down. By the time you're able to even come close to locking on a target you're blown up. They really need to fix the targeting in the air. Steering your nose downwards to fire is near impossible; you have to almost fly three feet above the ground and in that case your going to crash before you even come close to someone. Still glad I have it; however, it bothers me greatly sometimes.

8. Maddogg401

Maddogg401 New Member

The most annoying thing for me is the damn trees. They are indestructible period. And I just hate it when my car crashed on a tree and my character (mostly Trevor) goes flying out the window and gets wasted. This is the number one problem which I have had with GTA, growing up with these games.

9. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

The new health system is annoying and I've found that there are a lot of glitches that need to be sorted, I don't even bother playing with online players anymore because it's just more frustrating than it is fun.

10. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

The matchmaking is far and away my biggest issue with GTA V, from either a half hour of waiting in a lobby with no matches to ending up in a trap match where one team is locked in a cage weaponless and farmed for 30 minutes.There is too many game-breakers to play outside of a party.

11. Cartermj12

Cartermj12 New Member

Well I doubt that this happens to a lot of people but the game disc I bought has a glitch on it. The glitch happens every time I shoot a weapon. Lets say for example its a pistol, then all the other weapons in the category also loose the same amount of ammo even though I didn't shoot them. It doesn't deplete ammo from all weapons though just the ones in the same category on the weapon wheel. This glitch is good and bad. Its bad because I don't have lots of backup weapons to use after one runs out of ammo in the category. But it's good because I can by the cheapest ammo in one category for whatever gun it goes to and it gives it to all of them in that category. But I still look at it more annoying than good!

12. buster

buster New Member

This might be controversial, but 3 main protagonists. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I hate either one of them, it's just that I would enjoy the game much better if I only had one main character. I think it should've been Michael (who is already a de facto main protagonist), but I would've been fine with Trevor too. We already had a very similar story to Franklin's in CJ and San Andreas, so I wouldn't be so interested in playing it again.

13. JoshT

JoshT New Member

The most annoying thing for me is in GTA Online, the other players. I get in my car, drive out, and right there is someone shooting at me. Driving around, people will throw sticky bombs on cars, and blow them up. I usually just have to play on passive mode due to this.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I would have to agree with @lisasian86 and some others and say that playing it online is very frustrating. I guess that can just come to be expected of a game like this, but it is a constant struggle with the other players and it takes forever to get going. I have just given up for the most part, and I know that I am not alone there.

15. razer

razer Member

My biggest annoyance would be the police,( when I'm just trying to have some fun beating up peds ) as always. Too bad we don't have a cheat to make them passive like in San Andreas.

16. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

For me, it's not even something about the actual game that annoys me. What annoys me is what Rockstar has done with the game because, for me, they have ruined the online experienced with shark cards and online micro-transactions. Because of their greed, they have totally given up on the singleplayer side of the game and have made everything so damn expensive online. It's a real shame really. I used to love the GTA series and would play it non stop.

17. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

Spending so much time to change clothing for a protagonist in GTA V, switch to another one for another reason (like a mission) and after some time switching back to the previous protagonist to find they're wearing something else.

18. serbog

serbog New Member

Nothing really annoyed me in the game. Everything was good and I had a lot of fun playing it. I don't care about the bugs or whatever it is that other people claim that are annoying, because that is also fun for me.

19. sidney

sidney Member

Playing a very hard mission and I can't bypass it using cheats. So frustrating!

20. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I have been trying to find some new cheats for GTA but have been unable to get more. I have a big list of cheat sites but there is no update for new cheats and codes..