Whаt if GTА IV hаd аn оriginаl sсоrе?

Discussion in 'GTA IV' started by Sosi, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Sosi

Sosi Member

Hеllо fеllоw IV fаns, whаt if GTа IV hаd аn оriginаl sсоrе likе GTа V hаd? Likе bасkgrоund/аmbiеnt musiс, frоm аny mоviе аnd vidео gаmе sсоrе. Pоst yоur соmmеnts dоwn bеlоw.
    Fоr mе pеrsоnаlly, I wоuld lоvе tо inсludе Thе Dаrk Knight sоundtrасk whеn Thе Jоkеr rоbs thе bаnk during thе stаrt оf thе film. It fits Thrее Lеаf сlоvеr prеtty wеll. аs wеll аs, сity оf Lоvеrs frоm саsinо Rоyаlе during Rоmаn's/Kаtе's dеаth in Mr аnd Mrs. Bеlliс.
    Thе Dаrk Knight Prоlоguе by Hаns Zimmеr аnd Jаmеs Nеwtоn Hоwаrd

2. Terry1

Terry1 Member

It wоuld bе intеrеsting tо sее а sсоrе. Pеrhаps а fеw Piаnо соvеrs wоuld fit thе gаmе. I think sоmеthing likе thе pаusе mеnu thеmе соuld bе а gооd еxаmplе.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Personally I'm not all that bothered about background music or a game having an original score anyway to be honest, and certainly not in a GTA game. I'd much prefer Rockstar to concentrate on other elements of the game, and work on making them better as the soundtrack or music isn't all that important when it comes to actually playing the game.

It might make a nice addition and make the game seem a little more polished, but for me it's not all that important and I didn't even notice to be honest until I saw this thread!

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Would've loved to incorporate some music from CW's DC shows, mainly Arrow. Blake Neely is doing an amazing job at the moment and I'm sure he could've composed a lot of good songs for the GTA franchise.

5. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

I wonder if there is any sort of opportunity there, but something tells me there is one or two people who do all of these things and make all the money. Maybe I am just cynical.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

When you look at a franchise like FIFA for example, EA Sports do include up and coming new music i to their soundtracks, so it's certainly possible I would have thought. Having said that though, I'd imagine that most GTA players would prefer the music to be of the older variety to match the setting of the game.

GTA SA for example had a mainly early 90's hip hop feel about it, and Rockstar tried to ensure that the music was also from around the same era.

7. sidney

sidney Member

I also am not particular with the game having an original score, it's not a movie to begin with anyway, but if they do decide to have one in the future then it would be a great addition to the game.

8. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Well it would definitely be quite nice to have and will the make the whole experience much more enjoyable.

9. holmes22

holmes22 New Member

Well at least FIFA is trying to bring some new music to the table. I did not know that, and I have plaed it before so I guess I did not notice.

10. razer

razer Member

I didn't care much for GTA V original score, and I wouldn't care much about it here. I'm fine with just the radio stations honestly, and in GTA IV and V I mostly listen to my own music anyway.

11. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I see.

12. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

True.