Whаt аrе thе bеst nоn-viоlеnt things tо dо in GTА V?

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by WilliamV, May 2, 2016.

1. WilliamV

WilliamV New Member

1. Tаkе а slоw drivе up Mоunt Сhiliаd. Оnсе yоu rеасh thе tоp pull оut yоur phоnе аnd tаkе а fеw phоtоs оf thе viеw, mаybе а sеlfiе.

2. Оnсе yоu'rе dоnе with thе viеw оn Mоunt Сhiliаd, wаlk bасk dоwn. Tаkе mоrе phоtоs, еnjоy thе sсеnеry.

3. Plаy оnе оf thе mаny nоn-viоlеnt minigаmеs; Gоlf, Dаrts, Аrm wrеstling, Bоwling, Tеnnis, Yоgа.

4. Still сlаssеd аs mini gаmеs in my оpiniоn, but gо аnd gаmblе а littlе bit аt thе vаriоus lосаtiоns; Blасkjасk, Insidе Trасk (hоrsе rасing), Sсrаtсh саrds, Rоulеttе, Slоt mасhinеs, Vidео pоkеr, сrаps аnd mаny mоrе.

5. Tаkе thе wildlifе сhаllеngе аnd try аnd tаkе а phоtо оf еvеry singlе kind оf аnimаl in thе gаmе. thеrе аrе а lоt оf аnimаls in thе gаmе frоm lаnd bаsеd tо wаtеr bаsеd аnd аir bаsеd. Соugаrs, Dоgs, Bоаrs, Сhiсkеns, Соyоtеs, Dееrs, Dоlphins аnd mаny mоrе.

6. Bе а tоurist. Tаkе in thе sights аnd sоunds, tаkе а trip оn Thе Аrrоw (а light rаil systеm), tаkе а visit tо thе piеr аnd its саrnivаl ridеs. Аnd mоst оf аll, tаkе lоts оf сrеаtivе phоtоs аs yоu dо it.

7. Sее а mоviе. If yоu stоp by Grаumаn's Сhinеsе Thеаtеr, yоu саn асtuаlly buy а mоviе tiсkеt аnd wаtсh а mоviе. Yоu саn еvеn invitе а friеnd аnd wаtсh it with thеm, еаrning yоu friеndship pоints in thе prосеss.

8. Gо skydiving

2. Thomas Hall

Thomas Hall New Member

I think for me it was driving a car around and if playing as Micheal you can have his wife Amanda in the car and she will make some comments on marriage and also you will enjoy the time and also move around the city and enjoy the time together. When having Michael and Franklin and Trevor in the car the other two will make some comments and can be funny driving, and hearing Trevor get angry or swear which can make you laugh and enjoy the scenes. I think it is a good thing to watch a movie or drive a plane and make the game more real like and you can drive the plane wherever you want and it is easy to control and you can enjoy the time you drive a plane.

3. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

One of my favorite things to do is definitely grab a nice car, and simulate. I start driving like I'm in real life and try to be the best driver ever. It's actually super fun.

4. krnd

krnd Member

No matter how hard I tried I somehow ended up in a jet.. so the most non-violent thing for me has been trying to safely land in risky places.. you can guess how that goes.

Not very well :(

5. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Thank you for the list. Among all of them, skydiving is my favourite. It's definitely one of the best non-violent things to do in that game.

6. raceman998

raceman998 Member

Lol! You caught the best point. I love landing a jet (safely).

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

Most of the things I like to do in the game are violent, like trying to outrun the cops. But I guess the nonviolent thing I like to do is just go exploring around the city or follow NPCs around as they go about their day.

8. raceman998

raceman998 Member

So, you roam around the city nowadays? :D

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I love exploring the map, playing sports or racing. I've bought the best car in GTA simply for racing purposes.

10. Susime

Susime Active Member

When I fancy a little change of pace to the violence, I love driving around the land and pushing the vehicle I am in to it's limits, mainly through off roading and creating small rallys for myself though the dirt roads. Lately I seem to be discovering a lot more shortcuts than I have in the past where I am going to areas that I have not really been to before.

11. TungstenCube

TungstenCube New Member

Has anybody tried watching the Robot movie that only plays during the night? There are some very racy (read: hilarious) things that play during the movie involving a robot and humans. It's a pretty long production, which speaks to the development time required to create GTA V. Definitely check it out if you haven't and it's probably advised to not have anybody else around.

12. spectre456

spectre456 Member

Racing would be the most fun non-violent thing in my opinion. Then again, races in GTAV can get violent too. I've never seen a race where no one tries to crash the person in first place so he spins out.

13. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

I like parachuting and base jumping the best. The funnest thing to do is to get a jet that goes as far up as you can and circle around the city near the mountains the leap first person. You can get about 45 seconds of free fall and then another few minutes of gliding if do it right. I try to slide in between buildings as close as I can get. Night-time parachuting is the best too, the way the city lights up and the traffic going on the highway makes for a great experience gliding above it.

14. Arvis

Arvis Member

1. Drive around and enjoy the beautiful environment.
    2. Drifting or racing, various stunts and making videos of them.
    3. Driving around city while trying to obey real life driving laws :).

15. Dante848

Dante848 New Member

Personal favorite is driving around like you're a normal citizen, stopping at traffic lights, getting out to "pump" gas, going home (read: a random house in the suburbs). It usually is a telltale sign you're getting bored during your current play session. Or you can always turn violent after that then run from the cops.

16. lisasian86

lisasian86 New Member

I love just getting in a car and seeing how long I can drive it normally which when I think about it is pretty much the opposite of what you are supposed to do but I just think it's really funny.

17. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzels New Member

Piloting anything and then completing the under the bridge challenges is my go to for nonviolent play sessions, the real challenge would be acquiring a set of wings without violence.

18. SitKast

SitKast New Member

1) Racing online with you friends has to be up there, GTA V is just as good as any racing game in my opinion.

2) Breaking into the military base and stealing jets is pretty fun.

3) BMXing in the skatepark, attempting to do tricks isn't the easiest though.

4)Parachuting of Mt. Chilliad is awesome.

Eventually though I get bored of most these things and have to go back to Heists or rob a few stores!

19. Cartermj12

Cartermj12 New Member

One of the non-violent activities I really enjoyed doing in GTA 5 was flying a helicopter up to the Hollywood/Vinewood sign in the came and taking a selfie inside the helicopter. It was a lot of fun and sort of a challenge. Another thing you can do is just roam it's very fun to just drive around looking for jumps or even pretend your an undercover cop :D and go in first person.

20. sidney

sidney Member

I like to do those mini taxi jobs. I get pressured to make the passenger reach their destination so that I won't fail the task since there is a time limit.