Water exploration

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by Brem, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

With GTA V allowing you the ability to go deep underwater and all that goodness I was wondering what kind of stuff we'll be doing underwater? I really have high hopes for some underwater heist missions. I'm sure we'll have to collect stuff underwater for achievements and all that, but there has to be missions that require you go to down the deep end.

I hope for many missions to take place underwater, especially the idea of underwater heists.

Do you guys have any cool ideas for underwater missions?

2. Carl

Carl New Member

Dude, underwater heists sounds like the best idea ever. Seriously I want this now that you mentioned it. Reminds me of the Call of Duty underwater missions where they infiltrate some place. This would be a great idea for some of the bank heists in the game, would add another way of robbing the banks in the game.

As for other things, I really can't think of any other idea. I imagine there'll be missions were you have to retrieve an item underwater, but I'm drawing a blank when it comes to this. I bet you'll be able to travel faster to locations by hiding yourself underwater, not sure if that's a cool idea, but I like it.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog New Member

I can't wait to try out all the underwater features like scuba diving. I think it'll be interesting to see if it will allow you to fight underwater. It'll be fun online, but annoying if people hide underwater the whole time. Never the less, I'm sure Rockstar will include some cool easter eggs.

4. TopRacer

TopRacer New Member

I don't think it'll let us shoot underwater unfortunately. The bullets would have to travel so slow anyway so it wouldn't be that effective. I think maybe it could lead to sewer systems and hidden routes under the city though?

5. Niko49

Niko49 New Member

I think they might put some treasure or something fun to find under the water. Perhaps there could be hidden guns or something to find? I'm sure it won't just be empty, and I think there'll be some cool stuff to find. It'd be good if there was gold available for you to find which you could sell.

6. Cutler4Life

Cutler4Life New Member

I'm glad they finally developed the full water side to this game. I mean, it's always been so foreign even though all the gameplay has been inside water. I do see how swimming could be a little boring after a while, maybe I can go scuba diving