Watch Dogs Mod for GTA IV

Discussion in 'GTA V General Discussion' started by troutski, Oct 15, 2014.

1. troutski

troutski Active Member

Recently, a mod was released for GTA IV that turns the game into Watch Dogs in almost every sense. It integrates the hacking tool into the game and creates hackable lights/barriers that can be used. Plus, your outfit changes to match the protagonist of Watch Dogs, and the police scanner is introduced into GTA IV. It's a pretty impressive mod. I recommend checking it out.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

Hm. I should have put this in the GTA IV section. Anyways, I can't wait to see mods this extensive hit GTA *V* after it's released on PC. Only a couple more months now!

3. jahanzeb ali qureshi

jahanzeb ali qureshi New Member

I never tried that mode in GTA. I heard it from my friends. They told me that they really enjoyed Watch Dogs mode. Can you tell me that what is special in this mode and how to chose it?

4. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

It's not a mode in GTA. You can tell you haven't Grand Theft Auto before have you? Not sure if what your friends told you was correct at all. This is a modification that you have to install onto your game that changes it. It's made by someone and not Rockstar.

It seems a pretty cool mod to be honest. Does the mod create new barriers and stuff in different new locations or does it use current barriers in the game?

5. sidney

sidney Member

The poster above seems to clearly have not played a single GTA game at all, lol. Anyway, I have only tried the mods to change outfits in GTA 3, I really am too focused on the missons to take notice of other game enhancements. But I would like to try this one for a change. It would be nice if you post a link too so that we could download the mod if we want to.